003: Roman Reigns x Paige part two

ROMAN REIGNS AND PAIGE;
MONDAY NIGHT RAWPART TWO
REQUESTED BY AaliyahJohnson277

     After some brief moments of scanning the crowd, eventually Aaliyah managed to obtain a seat near the stairs which she thought of as a quick escape plan, and it was as close to the ring as possible without getting noticed by the security guards

After some brief moments of scanning the crowd, eventually Aaliyah managed to obtain a seat near the stairs which she thought of as a quick escape plan, and it was as close to the ring as possible without getting noticed by the security guards. Each one of them wouldn't find it difficult to recognize a face as unique as hers was, aside from the parts that could potentially resemble her father, the parts that Paige clearly didn't have, her face was nearly identical to her mother's. Aaliyah knew that security would specifically keep an eye out per her mother's request.

She knew that the particular seat was inevitable occupied by someone who was probably just using the washroom, but it wouldn't hurt to sit there for just a little bit longer. How could someone just leave during the best match of the night, she questioned, quickly sending all of her attention to the middle of the ring where Roman Reigns joined Seth Rollins. The person next to her shot her a confused glance, raising their eyebrow, but wasn't too bothered by it.

With a Samoan Drop from the Universal Champion, Seth Rollins laid sprawled out in the centre of the canvas with Roman Reigns readying himself in the corner for his beloved finishing maneuver. As Aaliyah was finding her place within the audience, Roman had ran down the ramp and didn't waste any time, attacking Seth before their match had started. Since she's sat down, the bell rang and the crowd went crazy.

     There burned a fire underneath Reign's feet that wasn't allowing him to stand still. With the crowd split down the middle, confused as to whether cheer or to boo, the arena was only fuelling the flames.

The match went underway and Aaliyah couldn't contain her joy. No other feeling could compare to watching a live wrestling match for her. The excitement and the adrenaline were all too much for her to handle, but she couldn't get enough of it. Her legs anxiously bounced up and down and she couldn't keep her hands still. "Um- excuse me, sweetheart?" A gentle tap came from her right shoulder, nearly startled the little one to death. The woman beside her had turned to face her, it was quick for Aaliyah to assume that the person sitting in the spot she had taken was clearly back from the washroom.

"Hm?" Aaliyah shifted her eyes from the match to the woman simultaneously, attempting to stay involved with the match. Brushing loose strands of her hair out of her face and behind her ear, she moved to her left to see a man standing above her waiting for her to move. "Oh- I'm sorry!" The little girl jumped out of her seat in a split second fear of being thrown out of the arena, "I-"