I tapped her back gently as I didn't want to startle her which didn't work. I then shook her right arm that wasn't tattooed gently and that is when she opened her eyes and glared at me. I should have let miss Gomez wake her up instead,I thought as I avoided her glare by looking at the screen before me. She raised her head as she yawned which frustrated miss Gomez. She then stretched herself before she settled down.

"How was dreamland?!" Miss Gomez asked Grasha who smirked at her.

"Was good,you were a stripper in my dream," Grasha said knowing she was frustrating miss Gomez.

"Shut up," miss Gomez told everyone who had started chuckling at Grasha's comment. "Now let's start our class," she said with a serious tone though I had never seen her anything but serious.

"Who pissed in..." Grasha started but stopped when she saw the threatening glare from miss Gomez.

"Don't anger me Grasha," she said before turning to the rest of the students.

"I hope you have finished your assignment," she started and I saw her frown when Grasha raised her hand.

"Yes miss Grasha," she said in pure frustration.

"Did you give us an assignment because I don't remember you doing that?!" Grasha asked with a fake smile which frustrated miss Gomez the more who turned to me for an explanation.

"Javier,could you explain to me what is going on?!" Miss Gomez asked me as she couldn't ask Grasha as she would give a really stupid answer.

I turned to Grasha and saw that she was still sleepy and also confused. That combination made her look cute but I quickly removed that thought from my mind as I concentrated at reminding her of the previous night. How could she forget?!

"Um... We did the assignment," I assured miss Gomez. She seemed to believe me but at the same time believe Grasha.

"Javier," i turned to Grasha who still had a sleep dazzled expression on her face. Did I say how cute she looked?! I ignored that part of my brain and concentrated on what was important.

"Did we really do the assignment?!" She asked with a rather soft voice making miss Gomez roll her eyes. She knew that Grasha was being a drama queen.

"Yes," I replied.

"What we did last night," she paused when a pervert at the back of the class wolf whistled. She glared at him and cracked her knuckles which was enough to make the guy shut up. "Was that really the assignment?!" She asked me and I nodded.

"Okay," she said with a beaming fake smile and looked at miss Gomez. "We did it," she said making miss Gomez shake her head in annoyance.

"Anyway,I hope the rest of you have done..." She looked at the people at the back,"because am checking starting at the back. As I check,I want each group to have decided on which type of website they should have made." She finished and walked at the back of the class.

I resumed to my laptop and I would be lying if I said I wasn't distracting myself from Grasha. She had her headphones on and she didn't care that miss Gomez never allowed that. It was a good thing as that meant that she wouldn't be bothering me. I was still trying to think why she affected me in such a way yet I had no feelings towards her. Or did I have feelings towards her?! I asked myself as I glanced at her bobbing her head and lost in a musical trance. She was beautiful and I would be an idiot not to say that. Still,she was the school's bad girl and in a school of criminals' children,that said a lot. She had changed and was no longer the young Grasha that was once my friend. Still,she had this effect on me and I wouldn't want to deny it as it was affecting me.