Chapter Three

When I heard the bell ring,I knew the time I had dreaded for a really long time( considering if a day is a long time) had finally arrived. I gathered my books and slowly got out of the class which was a first time thing as computer studies had always been my favourite subject. But after the recent developments,I now considered computer studies as my worst subject and it was because of one person. I didn't even want to think of Grasha because my mood was slowly turning really really sour just because of her.

After walking out of the class,I realised that there would be a big chance for her to miss the lesson. Isn't that what bad girls and bad boys like Grasha and Davis did? Hopefully,I hoped she would miss as I wasn't in the mood to face her. I actually didn't have the courage to face her. She had threatened to use Melissa to make me do what she wanted if the story Davis had told me was actually true. Inwardly I hoped it wasn't but I knew Davis pretty well and I knew he wouldn't lie to me or make up such a story as he was not really creative.

I just hoped that everything would return back to yesterday where everything was just normal. Where the only thing that made my blood to rush was the sight of Melissa. Where I didn't walk everywhere doubting myself and checking to ensure that there was no angry Grasha. Where I was alone in the computer studies lesson and didn't have to partner up with a girl that probably wanted me dead or something worse than that. I just hoped that nature would really appear and explain to me why my life was becoming what it was turning out to be,that's because of one person.

I arrived at the computer lab in less then two minutes and I glanced inside the room. I sighed out a sigh of relief. She hadn't arrived...yet. I walked in and greeted miss Gomez who was busy typing something into her computer. When she saw,she raised her eyes and a smile formed on her lips. I was her favourite student so I understood why she did that. I was the only person she taught in the school that wanted to be taught. The rest just attended classes to pass time.

"Hey Javier." She said as she looked at me through her glasses.

"Hey miss Gomez." I replied hoping my voice didn't betray my fear for a certain partner of mine.

"You sound weird." She noted. She still was typing something into her computer.

"I...um...don't sound...weird." I gulped. Was I really that obvious?

"Hope you enjoy the lesson today." She said but the way she said it told me she sympathised with me or something.

"I always do." I replied as I looked at my fellow students slowly enter into the lab.

"But you have a partner and its obvious that you two don't like each other." She said in a rather composed way.

I just remained silent. And my silence did the talking for me as miss Gomez understood.

"Just don't let the girl make you waver out of your studies,okay?"

I nodded and I started walking to my computer.

"There is one more thing." I heard miss Gomez say and I stopped in my tracks and faced her.

"Which is?"

"Has Davis the pervert told you to tell me of how sexy I am?" She asked as she had stopped typing and looked at me curiously.

"A lot of times." I replied and I saw her smile which she rarely did.

"Just tell him am taken." She said with a rather weird smile which made me laugh.

"I will." I said and walked to my computer. Soon,the class was full with one person less and that person was supposed to sit next to me. I was actually relieved as I could now enjoy the lesson just like I did before she came.