"Hey, what's that?" Goggles asked. A circle of green light appeared in the aurora, then beams of light shot out. Yells went out as the lights slammed down, throwing dirt up with small explosions.

"Everyone, are you alright?" Tomboy called as the dirt began settling.

"We're still here" T.K's brother replied.

"That was scary" girly girl said meekly. We all looked at the holes in the ground, and I grabbed Rin's hand.

"Wh-What was it?" Joe asked.

"Meteors? Okay, so it's not meteors" Izzy said as light came out. Small devices appeared in front of everyone. Everyone grabbed their own, and I frowned in thought.

"What are these?" Tomboy asked.

"My guess is some sort of miniature remote digital apparatus" Izzy said.

"No dip" Rin said.

"What else ya got, genius?" I sassed.

"No instructions?" Joe asked. We deadpanned.

"Forget the instructions, surf's up!" Tai exclaimed as a huge wave came out of nowhere. Everyone shouted or screamed. Rin and I grabbed each other as we began falling.

Then it all went dark.

************************
Timeskip
************************

I groaned as I woke up. I felt off, and stiff. I opened my eyes and gasped as memories hit me. I sat up, and found Rin beside me. That relaxed me. Then I noticed a strange thing on my lap.

"Your awake!"

Usually, I'd never react in such away, especially being a young kunoichi, but you know, there's a first for everything. Right? Especially when it's some kinda talking head.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I Shot up and scrambled up a tree. Rin snapped awake at my scream, and found one like mine with him. Unlike me, he didn't freak.

"Who're you, or what're you?" He asked.

"I'm Babydmon! That's Leormon! We're your Digimon partners!" His creature said.

"I didn't mean to frighten you Sakura!" Leormon exclaimed. Rin laughed as I flushed red and leapt down.

"Y-you didn't! You just caught me off guard is all!" I stated, crossing my arms.

"Where are we?" Rin asked.

"The Digital World!" Babydmon replied.

"Ok... We need to find everyone else" I said.

"Ok!" Our Digimon replied. We picked them up and took to the tree's, zooming through like we were trained. Eventually we heard voices. We found everyone but the girly girl and Joe together. We just stayed up a tree silently. Then a scream went out. Rin and I were ready to intervene as Joe ran through some bushes.

"HELP!!" He shouted.

"Joe!" Goggles exclaimed.

"Help me! This thing, this thing! It won't leave me alone!" Joe cried as he stopped to catch his breath.

"Well I'm no stuffed animal! The name is Pukamon" Joe's Digimon Said. Joe screamed as the Digimon hung off his shoulder. I softly groaned and Rin smirked. Our cousin is definitely one of those guys.

"Wh-What're you all staring at? D-don't you see this thing right here, an-and those there.... They're everywhere! Wh-What are they!?" Joe exclaimed. The Digimon below gathered.