Letter for the boys ❤️

Dear WDW,
You have helped me through so much it's unbelievable... when I was going through a rough time of being bullied your song Don't Change kept me saying that I was me and I was proud of that. Every day / morning of school I would listen to that song to help me get through the day, the boys always make me smile . When I was going through another rough patch where my dad had left me in the dirt and told me that he didn't love me, My mum also gave up on me and chose a Bf that wasn't my dad over her own child even tho he (abused me)and I haven't seen my sisters or my mum for almost a year, you guys helped me through all of that you guys have been my inspiration and the reason I'm still alive. I know your probably thinking in your head this is all made up to make you guys feel sorry for me but it's not these events have actually happened In my life. Jack Avery is the main person I love in WDW , he always makes me smile ( Like all of you ) but there's something about jack that always makes me happy and I love that, Lavender is also the cutest!! And I love her to, Zach I am so sorry ( Fake !) limelight's are threatening you and saying that they would shoot and that your fat cause you are NOT ! Fat you are muscular! And you don't need abs or muscles to be perfect ❤️and then saying those things , Daniel Your leg hair is because your growing up !! And it's called puberty ( But they probably don't understand what that is as there probably 18 and  they haven't even hit it yet !) I think that is damn right irresponsible I am 14 years old and I have been through a lot in the passed year and I know what it's like to be threatened to be beaten up but Zach ( And Daniel and all the boys ) were here for you and we love you ( Especially me ) I would LOVE ! To come and meet you guys one day even if I am 28 years old or more and that will never change ! I have always been in those silly fandoms from TikTok but I feel like I am part of a family ( The limelight's ) and I am also crying writing this as I just love you guys so much and I can't believe you guys have helped me through so much...

ALL the love
From Chanelle Hughes ❤️❤️