Soon his laughter got clearer and clearer-

The two men turned on their heels and jumped-

The blonde was right there- throat bloodied but no injury was there.

"Lookie there. I'm still alive- you lose," he laughs.

——

"Stop fucking moving!" He yelled- his voice echoing the abandoned garage. His fist came in contact with the man who had slit his throats jaw. It was a heavy punch and he basically heard the shattering of the bone.

He was straddling the man, his wrist tied tightly and mercilessly above his head and his ankles tightly tied together.

He grabbed the man's throat, tightly wrapping his long fingers around it- watching as the skin around them turned white and faded into red.

"Name- give me your name."

"G-gee-o," he barely coughed out. His face was struck with pure fear.

"Dumbass one. Okay. Well- i want you to watch Dumbass two okay?"

Taehyung let go of the man's throat and his jaw, which was so broken it had even a green bruising to it, and forced his gaze to his partner who was on the wall against his will- thanks to Taehyung's telekinesis.

Taehyung stood, dumbass one was visibly shaking, "stop being such a little bitch." He scoffed. He walked over to the gum he dropped and retrieved it.

He went back to the man and squat- unwrapping the piece he held it up to his mouth. "Today's your lucky day- you don't have to share. Have the whole piece."

He got a whine in response which made him punch the ground near the man's head, "OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH!"

He grabbed his cheeks- forcing his mouth open.

"Don't stop chewing and you better not look away," he growled and strode up- looking down at the man who gingerly chewed- Because of the pain.

"CHEW!"

At that the man finally broke and began to cry and chew faster.

Taehyung giggles and turns to the other man. "Hi dumbass two," he says with a sweet smile and skips over to the man on the wall.

"My names Tae Tae~"

The man looked at him- fearful, "please man- we won't tell the authorities- please let us go." The man begged and shook his head.

Taehyung tilted his head, "You won't huh? But- you were letting your partner kill lil ol' Tae Tae. Right?" Tae looked back at the man whose face was dirty- the tear marks clearing paths. He was however lacking on his chewing-

"What'd I say dumbass?" he asked through his teeth- instantly the man cried louder and chewed faster- his jaw most likely breaking more and more.

Tae snapped his gaze to the man on the wall, "Anyway... I'm bored mister-" he says taking a step towards the man, his hand going to gently touch his shoulder and he gets on his tippy toes to whisper.

"Bad things happen when I'm bored. You know- my boredom never last too long," he says silky.

He watches as the boy shivers and he giggles. He takes the guy off the wall and forces him on his hands and knees, and climbs on his back. He can now see dumbass one and smiles.

He grabs the man's hair who is under him and makes him look at the other man, "keep chewing babe- don't look away," he growls and laughs.

His free hand reaches into his sweater pocket and pulls out the knife that was used against him.

"I've always wondered what death was like," he said.

"No- no- no- please- please- we'll do anything," the man under him begs- tears running down his face now.

"You fucking humans have nothing that I want!" He yells and brings the blade to one side of his throat.

He used his powers to make 'Dumbass one' watch and he leaned down, and bit the crying mans ear, "tell me- what deaths like love," he said and swiftly slide the knife across his throat, making sure it cut deep. He stood up before his body fell completely. He looked down at the man who's pool of blood slowly grew, then he cursed.

"God damn it! I got blood on my Jordan's," he tsked and looks at the man who was thrashing around on the side of the room.

He casually made his way over to the man- who began yelling- while checking his shoes for more blood, "Bro- Shut the fuck up already damn." He said annoyed and kicked him in his face- almost knocking him out.

He squatted and looked at him lazily. "Bet you wished you took the gum, ey?" He asked before lodging the knife straight into his throat, pulling it out and stabbing it into his throat once more- watching the color drain out his face and a permanent look of terror take over his face.

Taehyung stood, leaving the knife in his throat and throwing his hoodie back on, stretching.

He walked back to the metal door and pressed the button that would make it ascend up, which it did.

He walked under it and made his way out. He wiped his hands on his sweater and sighed, making his way down the street.

He'd gotten out his anger- even got some coke out of Dumbass two's pocket.

But- his mind now lingered on this boy that claimed...was his mate

————————-

I feel bad for the Jordan's no cap 😔