8

Kareem heard the sound of someone taking a picture causing him to turn his head

Kareem heard the sound of someone taking a picture causing him to turn his head. He saw Selena smiling as she held her phone in her hand, while looking at the picture.

"Aww you look so handsome," Selena commented showing Kareem the picture. Kareem was dressed up for their date, and this time he decided to dress a little different. He had on a black turtle neck long sleeve shirt that clung to his chest and arms, outlining his muscles. Grey slacks that stopped at his ankles and black loafers. For his accessories, he had on glasses and a hat.

Kareem smirked as he pecked her lips

Kareem smirked as he pecked her lips. He reached down and gripped her ass with one hand. "You look beautiful too."

Selena smiled doing a little twirl to show off herself. She had on a fitted black dress that had a slit down her left thigh. Her hair was bone straight down her back. She wore a diamond necklace Kareem bought her on their fifth anniversary along with two diamond stud earrings.

"Thank you baby, are you ready to go inside?"

Kareem nod, grabbing her hand. He led her into the restaurant and they were immediately seated after they host found their reservation.

After being seated Selena and Kareem were looking down at the menus. Kareem already knew what he was getting. He had been craving shrimped and steak for the longest.

"Hi my name is Sydney, and I am your server for tonight. Can I start you off with something you drink?"

Selena looked up and gave the young girl a smile while Kareem stared at his wife. She watched as she sat down a basket of freshly made biscuits.

"Can you give us a bottle of red wine."

Once Sydney walked away, Selena turned to Kareem and smiled. "Baby can you stop giving me that look," she playfully asked causing him to bite down on his bottom lip.

Kareem laughed watching as she blushed. He loved that about her, he could still make her blush and feel sexy about herself. Just with a simple look, her cheeks would turn rosy red.

"I can't help it- I'm ready for you to sit on my face," Kareem whispered the last part but Selena still heard him clearly.

"Mmm," Selena slightly moaned causing Kareem to smirk.