Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

_____

_____

Yunho's door is ajar like always when Eunha approaches it. Sticking her head through the crack, she sees Yunho at his desk invested in a computer game.

Yunho yells at the top of his lungs as he sees "MISSION CLEARED" on the screen. "YESSS GOLD RANK!!!!" the boy exclaimed spinning his chair in a circle. In doing so, he cuts his celebration short when he spots Eunha visibly not in the best mood by the door.

"H-Hey, can I talk to you? I m-m-mean...if y-you're not too busy." Eunha's voice is so small and timid that it breaks mid-sentence.

"Of course Eunha. I'd never turn down a chance to cheer you up." Yunho saves his game and watches as she sits in his Harry Potter-themed beanbag chair.

Eunha leans her head down against one of the sides of the seat and takes a deep breath before starting to vent. "I think I want to break up with Mingi... We're better as friends, that's what I realized."

Yunho remains silent, assuming Eunha was trying to form her next thoughts into words.

"Do you want to go on a date this Friday?" Eunha asked Yunho.

Yunho tilts his head, lips in a soft pout. "A date with me? Eunha, I actually think now is a good time to take a break from dating. You're a very beautiful girl, I'd love to take you out, but maybe we shouldn't. You just got out of a long relationship about a week ago."

"...I'm fine." Eunha narrows her eyes at Yunho feeling a bit offended for some reason.

Yunho sighs. "Well, correct me if I'm wrong- You want to be with Jongho still, but you're trying to move on for him. As a result you're forcing yourself to date Mingi or I."

Eunha was speechless. She just noticed it herself. Yunho was right. She hadn't thought that Jongho had still been on her mind so much lately. She began to cry quietly. "I'm so so so sorry Yunho~ I don't know what to say." Her voice wavers and sounds even more fragile than before.

Yunho gets out of his computer chair and picks Eunha up into his arms, wrapping them carefully around Eunha's small form. "Take your time. I've got you."

The two stand there for minutes until Eunha suddenly speaks. "That means... Oh gosh, I can't."

"Can't..?" Yunho sways themselves to the nonexistent music playing in the room.

"I really have to break up with Mingi, for now at least. I need time to sort out my actual romantic feelings. I messed up so bad."

"I won't stop you from doing what you want to do, but you should really talk to him first."

"Yunho, he really LOVE loves me a lot. I'm his first girlfriend, first kiss, heck if I keep this up then I will be his first time. What I'm trying to say is that it will be tough to talk about it. I'm scared that he will hate me. He is already upset, I know it."

"He may be your boyfriend, but he is still your best friend. He might be disappointed, however, he knows you very well. I believe the right calls will be made ongoing relationship or not."

"I appreciate your words so much. Okay, I'll talk to him, just not now."

"I get it. Feel free to hang out here in my room for a little bit."

"Thank you." Eunha's eyes redirect to the game paused on Yunho's desktop computer screen. "Any co-op games on your computer?"

"Yes, do you want to play?" Yunho smirks challengingly.

Eunha smiles slightly with a nod. "I'd like that. Just go easy on me, alright?"

"Deal."

✨🖤~🏴‍☠️~🖤✨