Chapter 22: Welcome to the World...

It's normal right? To have contractions? They're not that bothersome but it's scary. I already had a false alarm not too long ago... Before my appointment. They said it was normal... But two months early?
Is it really normal?

I spent that entire party just not feeling right... And it seemed now that my water broke, everything isn't alright!

I'm panicking, the contractions are getting worse to the point that I can't even stand. I can hear Kacchan calling an ambulance, saying he didn't want to risk getting into a car crash if they went to such high speeds to get to the hospital- and also to not get a ticket either.

As Kacchan was doing that, Toshi and my mother rushed over quickly to help me stay up. I was a mess. Tears were streaming down my face and it felt like hell broke loose. My mother instructed me to take deep breaths, and which, I did. It helped calm me a bit and relax myself, but, it still didn't ease the pain...

2 hours at this party... I should've realized something was off sooner but I kept that way completely ignored and eventually forgot about it since I was so focused on everything else.

"EVERYBODY STAY CALM! STAY CALM!" Kacchan yelled at everyone who was actually calm about the situation... So it was easy to see he was not the calm one here...
"STOP FREAKING OUT! WE GOT BABIES ON THE WAY!"
"FUCK!" 

Katsuki ran over to me in a heartbeat after speaking with the person on the phone to make sure I was okay... Obviously I was not but I said yes anyway. 

Fortunately, about 5 minutes later, the sound of an ambulance was speeding its way over to where we were. For some reason... I didn't feel good. Like, I felt weak suddenly. There was a pressure growing in my arms and legs that was slowly turning them numb...

I tried to hold onto my mom as I was feeling my legs give out from underneath me, but, Kacchan came in on time to keep me propped up as the ambulance parked in front of the building, it's red and blue lights flashing right through the windows.

Two men rushed in with a stretcher. Everything was a blur. I don't know why I was feeling this way... But something was wrong. I was put into the ambulance and Kacchan got in with me.

I closed my eyes while gripping his hand tightly in mine, still trying to take deep breaths...

When we arrived at the hospital, they brought me to a room. One of the doctors were talking to Kacchan quickly and took him somewhere... So I was alone.
A woman came in to check how dilated I was and then, she had to do a quick scan on my stomach before checking to see if I'll be fine.

"We're going to have to do an emergency C-Section. She won't be able to handle this on her own."
The woman said to her colleague which made my heart freeze for a moment.

"Have you been feeling sick at all? Weak or tired?"

"No... Not until... This happened"

"Hm... Okay. We're going to have to give you a C-Section... especially since this is two months prior to your due date. Doing this normally could cause problems for you and your babies..."

I was laying there, alone. Kacchan was standing by the door with a face mask, cap, and blue smock over him along with gloves, watching. They numbed me since I wanted to be awake for this. I could hear the pounding of my frightened heartbeat within my ears as I was staring up at the ceiling.

I zoned out for... I don't know how long. But the next thing I knew was hearing the sound of the loud cries of a baby...
"Your little baby boy," the doctor said with a smile as he handed it over to a nurse to cut the umbilical cord and to clean him. After that, they wrapped the small, little baby in a soft, blue towel. Seconds later, my baby girl was born. I could hear her soft cries filled the room, and all I could do was smile. I felt exhausted even though there wasn't much of what I could do, but honestly, I might fall asleep soon...

After the doctors had to stitch and clean me up, the doctors allowed me to hold our tiny newborns. Katsuki slowly walked over then pulled up a chair to sit down beside us... He didn't know how to feel it seemed. Gently, and carefully, the blonde would place his finger over towards the twins, and the little boy grasped onto it, both cries of the babies had stopped after they felt comfort from the both of us.

But... the glad feeling of seeing these little beans were short lived. One of the nurses, who was talking with the doctor during this time, had to take away our daughter. They didn't say why, but this left little ol' me very confused and worried.

"Where are they taking her?" I cried desperately to my lover who quickly stood up to follow them.
One of the main doctors that helped through the procedure just simply reassured me that everything will be fine.

After some time, Katsuki came back and he looked stressed.
"They told me she wasn't breathing properly and they had to go sort that out basically... So they gave you a minute to see her since it wasn't critical..."

"What...? But will she be okay?!"

"I have no fuc-" the blonde cleared his throat, "No hecking clue. But I hope so... And they're going to take our son too... Just to make sure he's healthy and fine on his own..."

Update: A few days after the last chapter was released

This is trending for the Bakudeku tag? ;ooo

O h -Well, what the fudgesickle is wrong with me? 😂

O h -
Well, what the fudgesickle is wrong with me? 😂

Also, all your comments make me laugh and/or cry. I can't 😂

Also, edit in December: I didn't die, I'm sorry for not updating. Hells been breaking loose and I keep getting sick x.x
With that being said, this smol chapter was really hard to find time to do.

Another note- I just watched all the John Wick movies (can't wait for Chapter 4 which comes out a month before I graduate... ohgod)
And... Now I got a stupid idea to write a story based on the events that happened in three 🤔