The hours passed by quicker than Ezra could have imagined, and he spent most of his time rehearsing what he might say to this Janyor chap when he actually found him. 'Hi, my girlfriend's a huge fan of you so I was wondering if you'd do a painting of her from this little photo I brought, by the way I'm also a Jedi, thanks'. The poor artist was about to get a shock. Still, when Ezra set himself to a task he would never give up until it was done, and this mission was more special than most. After a little bit of research about Bith, he had discovered that the capital city was known as Weogar and was meant to be very culturally significant. There was said to be an enormous building in the centre of the city called the Purghom Musical Performance Hall, a public auditorium of sorts. Ezra had decided that he'd start there on his search. The Jedi took his place in the Phantom's pilot seat just as the blue hue of hyperspace faded away, replaced by the visage of grey and misted planet ahead. So this is Bith, Ezra thought to himself as he descended down into the planet's atmosphere. According to the files he'd read, the planet's ecosystem had been obliterated by biological weapons used during a brutal civil war several centuries ago. Now, the surface was completely covered by irradiated swampland, save for the few domed cities where the survivors now huddled.
"Attention, Sheathipede-class shuttle, this is the Weogar Security Bureau. You are approaching the city without a landing permit, what is your intention? Respond" a voice suddenly called through the ship's comms. Ezra sighed and rolled his eyes, he supposed this couldn't be too easy.
"Ahem...this is Commander Ezra Bridger of the New Republic. I'm here on personal business...I don't have a landing permit, but landing is definitely my intention" the Jedi responded in a strong tone. He hoped that by quoting his rank he might get somewhere, Bith was a New Republic stronghold after all. There were a long several seconds as the bureau clearly debated what they were going to do.
"Proceed to hangar bay D3 in the south-west quadrant of the city. We will be present to give you a permit when you land" the voice replied, allowing Ezra a sigh of relief.
"Much appreciated, I'm on my way" he answered, turning off the comms with the flick of a switch. Shortly after, the Phantom broke through the cloud layer and Ezra found himself gasping. The vids on the holo-net didn't do this place justice. The entire capital city was covered in an enormous glass dome, the scale of which Ezra had never before seen. And surrounding the dome on all sides were miles of foggy swampland, as far as the eye could see. The result of war, this is what the entire galaxy would have ended up looking like had the Galactic Empire not been stopped. A terrifying notion.

A small section of the glass dome opened to allow the Phantom access, and closed seconds later to prevent radiation from entering the city. Ezra guided the ship towards the hangar he'd been directed to, and before long found himself landing in a large dark room. There were no other ships in this hangar bay, doubtless Bith did not have a great deal of visitors these days. Ezra stepped towards the boarding ramp, groping for his lightsaber hilt and ensuring it was clipped tightly to his belt. There was no knowing what to expect from this place. As he strolled out into the darkness, glaring lights suddenly activated from above, and a trio of Bith jogged over to him. Their leader, dressed in a posh grey suit, was the one to speak.
"Apologies, commander. I'm sorry for our lack of preparation. It is not often we get visits from high-ranking officials. Here is your landing permit...use it whenever you wish to return" he stated, handing Ezra a small metal bar with a code engraved into it.
"Thanks...no worries...I'm on personal business anyway" he replied. Ezra hardly wanted people bowing to him all of the time just because he was a high rank.
"Is there any way we can assist? My men and I are at your disposal" the Bith stated with an exaggerated nod. The Jedi gave a smile, preparing to shake his head politely, but then it struck him that he could use a little help.
"Actually...yeah...there is one thing. Do you know where I could find Janyor of Bith? I have a favour to ask him" Ezra asked in response with a hopeful smile. The Bith seemed to instantly nod his head.
"The Propaganda Bureau Chief? Of course, he often frequent the Musical Performance Hall in his free time. But today he is in his office in the government building, I'll take you there now" he answered with a courteous nod. The Bith signalled his two guards to lead the way, and Ezra followed behind slowly, unused to people treating him so nicely. Even on an irradiated hole as remote as Bith, life seemed to have improved thanks to the removal of the Galactic Empire. People seemed happy. And the New Republic appeared respected, despite its infancy. This was a good sign for the future, war would not return without discontent. And everyone seemed perfect content right now.