Chapter 1

Note: At first this was supposed to be a one-shot, but I said fuck it so now enjoy this semi-long angsty-filled fic. Also this fanfiction will content a LOT of graphic scenes so enjoy?

Note #2: English isn't my first language, so I apologize if my writing isn't very good.

Ochako came to her apartment completely exhausted. As soon as she stepped into the living room, she fell on the couch with a loud grunt. Every muscle in her body was in pain. Who knew being a hero was going to be so freaking tiring? She had only recently become a pro hero and since then she didn't remember when was the last time she had had a day off. Probably weeks.

She closed her eyes, slowly feeling herself fall asleep still in her dirty hero costume before hearing someone clear their throat. Her eyes shot open and she noticed a pink form in her field of view. She looked curiously of her roommate who was sitting on the kitchen counter.

'Glad to see you're back.' said Mina from the kitchen sipping of her iced tea. 'Did you forget to buy milk?' She added and Ochako sighed. Of course she did...

'Yeah. I'll go at the grocery store later. I've had the most horrible day today.' said Ochako rolling on her back. Even the slight movement was now difficult. She was really in need of a bath.

'Don't bother, I'll go. I'll let you rest before we go out tonight.' said Mina leaving Ochako confused. Go out tonight? What was she talking about?

The pink girl looked at Ochako confused look and frowned. 'Did you really forget we were going out tonight with the girls?'

Oh. Right.

'I might have forgotten.' replied Ochako quietly. 'But it wasn't really on purpose. I've been really busy lately.' she continued trying to sit up on the couch without much success.

'Please don't bail like last time. You promised Momo-chan and Jiro-chan you would come this time.' whined Mina and Ochako felt guilty. She did promise that to them that one time she got caught up at work. 'Even Deku and Todoroki are coming for once.' she added and Ochako raised an eyebrow.

'I thought this was a girls night?'

'Yeah I know,' Mina replied with an eye-roll. 'But apparently Momo has a surprise for us and she wanted Todoroki to be there I don't know why. And Deku was there when she asked Asui and she felt bad for not inviting him.'

'I see...' said Ochako looking away.

She hadn't seen Deku in so long, it must have been months. They were both working really hard to become heroes and weren't hanging as much since high school. She was glad her stupid crush on him had faded during second year when she noticed that the relation they had would never go beyond friendship. She was sad at first but actually very happy to keep him in her life. They would occasionally work together on the field but never found the time to actually hang out like they used to. She missed him. And now that all her friends were finally going to be there, Ochako was very excited to finally spent time with her friends.

'I will come.' Ochako said and Mina screamed with joy before running to hug her best friend. 'Stop you're choking me!'

'I can't I'm so excited!!' screamed Mina in her ear. 'You'll have to let me do you hair and makeup. I don't remember when was the last time you actually put some effort in you appearance.' she continued and Ochako felt a pang in her chest.

I don't look so bad...

'Fine, but not too much. I still have to keep a good image.'

'Oh you'll see.' said Mina with a devilish smile which made Ochako regret her decision.

Note: I swear the chapter will be longer than that