1st day at zodiac hell

So the zodiacs are all locked in this mansion as a punishment cause they didnt do what they were supposed to be doing each one got their own room after each one had their own planet the earth sings live in the first floor air signs in the second. Water signs in the third and fire signs in the fourth floor they are friends but there are some who has feelings for each other and just like love feelings exist there's some hate too for reasons no one knows the signs will have to play the truth and dare game every day and let's see if they can go through it .

................at the zodiac house...............

So as everyday Taurus is the one who wake up first even tho she loves sleeping but she have to make breakfast for the signs .

Taurus woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast after 5 minutes cancer showed up with her pink pyjama on and her hair was a mess but she looked cute anyways

Cancer: Morning Taur!

Taurus: morning sweetheart why u up so early ?

Cancer: Um Aries must've dropped something on the floor at 5am I woke up in shock and I couldn't get any sleep after .

Taurus: ugh that idiot he cant do anything right and hes always annoying.

Cancer: but still cute *she whispered to herself*

Taurus: Um did you say something love ?

Cancer: uh- no I said yes true

Taurus: hahaha I can see how much sleep u need ... can u please hand me the bottle of milk from the fridge.

Cancer: sure
She turned around to the fridge and jumped in shock when she saw Virgo standing right there but unlike her he was well dressed and fresh .

Virgo: am I that scary ?

Cancer: couldn't you at least say something to let us know you are here ! You a creep!!!

Taurus: hahahaha morning V .

Virgo: sup taur ?
See I think you the only one who's not happy to see me me.

Cancer: -_- get out my way I'm tryna bring her some milk .

Virgo went upstairs to clean since hes bored
By 8:30am everyone was in the kitchen having breakfast.
Pisces telling cancer and Taurus about her dream
Libra aries and capricorn talking about Annabelle 3
Virgo watching them all like " why are they so loud"
Saggitaruis aquarius Leo and Gemini thinking about to take everyone in a trip .
And Scorpio sitting by himself watching them disgusted lol .

After they were done they all headed to the playing room except Virgo and Cap who stayed to clean the kitchen .

They walked in everyone took their place and they saw a note with the iPad they get their dares from that says Leo is the host for today so Leo sat on that fancy leather chair facing everyone

Leo: let's start the first dare is for Cancer to switch rooms with Aries for two days

Cancer: *jumped in happiness* YES!

Aries: what the fuck no Way I cant sleep in a pink room knowing Cancer is in my room nah

Leo: rules are rules bro yall are doing it you dont have another choice

Cancer: neither do.i wanna sleep.in a room that smells like fart I just wanna turn ur sleep to hell like you always do to me by dropping stuff at 4am

Saggitaruis: aren't we in hell already 😂

Taurus: I thought you said 5am ?

Leo: ugh shut up yall let the king keep the game going ...