Part 10

Aizawa's p.o.v.

I have no idea what happened to the problem child but seeing my students crying made me think the worst. I bend down to eye level with Kirishima and look at him worriedly. I look around once again and everything clicks. The kids coming down from the roof, the ice slide, everything.

"D-Did he jump off the roof?" I whisper looking at Kirishima worriedly.

He looks over at me more tears sliding down his face and nods slowly.

"Oh god......"

Midoriya's p.o.v.

I begin to open my eyes a bit thinking that everything is finally over. I look up and instead I see Eijirou holding me crying. I look around and realize that I had failed in killing myself. I sit up slightly and Kirishima basically tackle hugs me.

He nuzzles his head onto my shoulder and I feel a bit of dampness my shoulder. I hug him back tears making my vision blurry. I bury my head into his chest sobs racking my body.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I'm so-sorry, I-I'm so so s-sorry!" Is all I can say to him. 

I feel him start to pet my hair slightly.

"I-I'm just gl-glad you're okay...." He whispers into my ear.

I look up at Eijirou and he wipes the tears from my eyes. I look over and see Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic looking at us extremely worried. Both of them were crying but Mr. Aizawa was trying to hide it unlike Present Mic who was openly weeping.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Aizawa asks in a soft sympathetic voice.

I stare at Aizawa not knowing what to say.

"I-I...." I begin to stutter out.

"T-The villains threatened m-my family an-and I couldn't risk my mom getting hurt..... They said they wanted me dead s-so they tried to make it look like I j-jumped off the roof....." I lie hoping they believe me.

Aizawa looks me in the eyes and embraces me.

"K-Kid don't lie to us..." He whispers.

I bury my head into my teacher's chest beginning to cry once again. I had never wanted to cause this much trouble for them. All I wanted was the pain to stop! My teacher let me hug him and wouldn't let go of me.

Hizashi's p.o.v. (Present Mic)

While Shouta (Aizawa) and Midoriya were having a bonding moment my phone rings.

Shouta quickly looks up at me and I pull out my phone and walk away from the 2 of them and Kirishima.

I look at my phone and see that Toshinori is calling me, I answer the phone.

"Oh, Mic thank god! You and Aizawa weren't answering my texts and I got worried." He says in a bit of distress.

"O-Oh sorry w-we didn't know y-you texted us..." I say stuttering slightly. I also hear a bit of commotion coming from the class.

"Class, quiet down I have an extremely important call! Sorry about that Mic... Is something wrong?" He says.

"Y-Yeah...something is horribly wrong. I sent the kids who left class back to the dorms but Kirishima a Midoriya won't be there." I say.

"Oh god, did something happen to them? Are the okay?!" He asks extremely worried. Also it seems the class may have heard him since it went completely quiet on the other line.

"Kirishima is but-but...." I whisper into the phone.

"But what? What happened to young Midoriya?" He asks distressed.

"He tried to end his own life...."