Part 1

Midoriya's p.o.v.

Beep beep beep.

I wake up to hear the wretched noise of my alarm clock telling me to be useful. It's a Sunday so if I don't get up if won't seem odd. That was until I heard a knock on my door. "Coming!" I shout trying to seem awake. I open up the door to see Iida glancing around in minor panic.

"Have you talked to Uraraka lately?" He asks quickly. I shake my head since to be honest I don't want to talk to anybody, like at all. "Okay well I was talking to her and I said something...She thought I was breaking up with her. So if you see her can you tell her that I wasn't." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I nod still to tired from just waking up. I close my door and lay back down on my bed, taking a few deep breaths. I pull up my sleeves revealing fresh cuts that I had just done the day before. There were scares from almost a year before that. They were from the day that his 'best friend' had to him to 'Pray for a quirk in his next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building.'.

Tears begin to well up in his eyes as he remembered that wretched day.

"Shit...I'm such a wimp." I whisper. I get up and grab my razor blade. I take a slow breath in before placing the cold blade on my skin and swiftly cut my arm with it. I repeat this a few more times on this arm then do it on the other arm. I feel the warm blood against my cool skin and look at my arms for a little while. Normally someone would cry but at one point you get used to it.

I limply get up and walk to the bathroom to rinse and clean my cuts. I clean the and afterwards I wrap bandges around my arms. I walk out of the bathroom and grab a piece if paper and a pencil. I start to scribble down a note to tell everybody what happened and why I did what I I'm going to do.

After a few failed attempts at writing a note I finally write a proper note that is acceptable. I slip on a hoodie and my note and head up to the roof. I get on the roof only to be greeted by Uraraka already up here. Before I have proper time to think I yell at her.

"Hey don't do it please!" I cover my hands over my mouth in surprise. What did I just say!? I care for her but I didn't know if she were up here  would yell that. To be honest I'm somewhat pissed this was an opportunity missed.

"O-Oh Deku. I should probably explain why I'm up here." To be honest I have a guess of why she's up here but I'm not going it say anything.

"Well I was with Iida and he-he broke up with me...." She says crying.

To my surprise I actually start yelling at her. 

"FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE! ARE YOU SERIOUS I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE, THAT FOR SOME STUPID REASON YOU GOT HERE BEFORE ME!" She flinches surprised by my yelling.

I take a few steps toward her. "Are you upset that you can't have what you wanted?" I ask.

"You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!" I shout tears falling down my face.

She launches herself into me hugging me tighter than I thought was possible.

"Thank you... I needed that." She whispers to me.

"You weren't really gonna jump were you?" I ask quietly.

"To be honest it crossed my mind, but I don't think I would've done it."

"Iida would've felt like a horrible person if so....He had come to me in panic because you had just ran off. He wasn't breaking up with you. He still loves you." I tell her.

She looked up at me surprised.

"He-He wasn't?"

"No...and he's really worried about you. You should probably Tell him you're okay."

She quickly nods her head and runs off.

I sit down on the roof knowing that I missed my chance today.