Arabella quickly realised what she had just walked in on and she wanted to scream, these were possibly the worst couple weeks of her life.

Arabella took a deep breath before she, as quietly as possible, untangled her wolverine claws/bundle of keys from her hand. The devil's head snapped to her as soon as she moved, but it looked like the gun-man didn't notice anything, so she kept on going with her plan.
She weighed the keys in her right hand and pulled it back ready to throw them.

"Hey!—" At the sound of her voice, the man with the gun turned around, still holding his gun to the masked man's face. "—Catch!" She quickly threw her keys and he caught them instinctively, lowering his gun in the process to do so.
The masked man luckily took the opportunity Arabella had given him and quickly knocked the gun-man out.

A tense silence settled over them before Arabella carefully spoke up.
"I'm gonna go pick up my keys, alright?" She said to the devil, taking small cautious steps towards him.
She wanted nothing more but to stick her tail between her legs and run.
"I've had a really bad couple of weeks and it just seems to keep on going, and I am scared out of my mind so just, please, just don't move cause I will begin to cry alright?" Arabella said before taking the last few steps towards him. To her surprise he did as told and stood completely still as she approached him.
"Alright, I'm just going to pick them up from the floor now alright?" The masked vigilante didn't move an inch. Arabella didn't dare look up at him as she went to pick up the keys that had landed right by one of his black boots.

"The suspect is on the second floor!"

Arabella froze as the vigilante snapped his head down towards her.
"Shit." She cursed as she stood up and ran to her door and quickly opened it.
A rough hand grabbed her shoulder and pushed her inside before closing the door behind them and trapping her roughly against it.

"Quiet." The deep voice was full of authority and danger. The warm breaths that hit the side of Arabella's face and neck sent chills down her spine as she kept her eyes shut in fear.
She had been doing so well when she walked home alone, but now, in her dark apartment trapped against her own front door by this vigilante, the panic came rising back up like a huge lump in her chest and throat that made it hard to breath.

"Relax." A hand on her shoulder made her eyes shoot open in fear as memories from the night of the rape attempt came flooding back to her.
How his hands had held around her throat in a grip so tight that it left bruises.

A quiet sob left Arabella's mouth.

"I'm not going to hurt you." The devils words did nothing to sooth Arabella who was shaking like a leaf under his touch. Or well. She'd had pressed herself far enough up the door so that they almost weren't touching.
The devil softly moved his hand away from her shoulder.

"The victim is here! -And the shooter!.. Have you found the other woman who called it in yet?" Arabella dared look up at the masked devil who sucked in a panicked breath upon hearing the voice of a police officer outside the door. "They'll know something's wrong if you don't answer." He whispered in a commanding tone. Arabella only nodded, the tears in her eyes finally falling.
If she fucked up he would probably kill her.

"I-i'm in here! I-in my apartment!" She yelled hesitantly. "Just.. -I don't want to open my door until you've removed the blood and the..-the dead guy, if that's alright?" An amused expression fell upon the vigilantes face at her bad lie. Though to Arabella it seemed more like a sadistic smirk or an evil grin.
"Of course m'am! I just have to ask you one thing. Did you see which way the masked man went? The vigilante?" Arabella's eyes fell to the face inches from her's that seemed to hold it's breath. "He ran up the stairs! I-I think he went to the roof."

"Thanks m'am I'll send someone up there. The vigilante escaped to the roof, someone get up there immediately! Good night m'am thanks for the cooperation, I'll send a detective to speak with you when the body and blood has been removed." The Devil visibly relaxed as the policeman walked away again.

When no one could be heard in the hallway anymore, the devil carefully took a couple steps away from her, "I'm sorry." The words made Arabella want to cry again. Slowly she let herself slide down the door hugging her knees and hiding away her head in her arms. "P-please leave me alone, I did what you asked, just please don't hurt me."

When she finally dared looking up again, he was gone, one of the windows to the fire escape standing wide open.
Arabella quickly pulled her phone out of her pocket and called the only number she could remember in that second.

"Yeh 'ello? Tony Stark here."
A sob tore from her throat when she heard his voice.

"T-Tony.." Arabella now full on cried, her breathing ragged and panicked.
"Arabella?" Tony's voice answered concerned.
"Something happened, and I really need you to just-." Her voice cracked multiple times as she spoke making Tony even more worried. She'd already been through enough with what had happened in that alley, she didn't deserve anymore things to add to her list of traumas.

"..of course. I'll be there before you know it. Just keep your phone open alright, I'll make Jarvis trace it. Hold tight."