𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞:

word count: 447
hey! this is probably the shortest thing i have written, but it is just a small cute little thing :)
the reason why i wrote this: i have no idea what to write! i want to write, but i just don't know what! again; requests are always open, only x reader :)
leave em in the comments or just message me! uh, sorry it is short but hope u enjoy it :)
(this was inspired by someone on tumblr, but i can't remember their username! it was in the marvel fandom, so sorry! credits to them!)

- having coffee in the morning while staring out at the busy city and just talking.
- cuddling on the couch while watching movies, you ending up on his lap and pecking his lips while he makes a stupid joke to make you laugh.
- plants. lots & lots of plants.
- "we should buy this plant!"
"y/n, we have twenty at home already."
"just one more, please!?"
"oh, fine."
- painting. roger isn't the type of guy to paint, but he does it for you. he likes to see the small smile on your lips while you paint anything.
- listening to la vie en rose by édith piaf at two in the morning, in the kitchen, dancing.
"have i told you how much i love this song?"
"yes, y/n. about a thousand times."
- make out sessions. just make out sessions.
- baking. roger loves when you & him bake pie, cake, muffins, or just anything.
- the baking usually ends in roger throwing flour at you.
- baths. he likes when you wash his hair & watch you play with the bubbles like a four year old. says you look adorable, but he's always saying that.
- breakfast in bed. if him or you wake up first, either one of you prepare pancakes, eggs, or just whatever.
- building forts at night. will, of course, be messy but you and roger simply don't care.
"push this over there!"
"are you sure this is how you build a fort?"
"yes, y/n. i am positive."
- the fort falls once you get inside.
"told you we shouldn't have done it like this."
"hush. now cuddle with me."
- staying up till three in the morning just talking about stupid, random, weird things.
"i wonder if ants have any feelings."
"yeah, me too."
"like, when they see you kill their buddies, do they cry?"
"i'm never killing an ant again."
- putting food out in the fire escape for all of the stray cats. it makes you feel good knowing that the cats will eat something that is not from the garbage.
"we should just adopt all of them."
"maybe even give some to freddie."
- inviting john, freddie, and brian over to have a glass of wine.
- usually leads to the same conversation.
- "so when are you guys having a kid?"
"uh - we, um ..."
"we should leave so they can get to it."
- it being midnight so you & roger just go out to the balcony, and look out at the city once again.
cuddling while doing so.
"i love you, y/n."
"i love you more, roger."
"i don't think that is possible."
- finally going to bed, your head on roger's chest as you hear his heartbeat while drifting off into sleep.