𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

You sat in one of the seats of the coffee shop, reading the ALIEN BLUES comic book. It was a science-fiction comic, your favorite, and so when it came out, you had to buy it.

The bell dinged, but you didn't pay any attention to the people who came in, but everyone else at the coffee shop did, since every girl started screaming.

You rolled your eyes, and tried to continue reading your comic. It was hard to though, since girls continued screaming something about shagging.

You closed ALIEN BLUES, annoyed. It was peaceful, and now, you had to leave because of some, stupid person that made girls go insane.

The most interesting part was happening in ALIEN BLUES, but now you had to wait until you got home to read it.

You passed the table where all of the girls were at, and glared at them. You looked at the people who were sitting at the table, four guys who seemed annoyed. You rolled your eyes. They were attractive but did all of those girls have to act like that?

You stopped in front of their table, deciding to tell them what you thought.

Especially to those annoying fan girls.

"I get that they're," You started saying, pointing to the four men. While doing so, grabbing their attention. "Attractive, but do you have to scream like that? I was reading my comic book in peace, and you ruined that completely." You finished, and rolled your eyes. You clutched the strap of your bag tightly, and walked out of the coffee shop. You could hear the girls calling you things, which just made you roll your eyes again.

You looked up at the sky, and felt a raindrop on your nose.

"Oh great," You murmured to yourself and started walking home. As if that was a signal for the sky, it started pouring rain.

You grunted in annoyance.

"Hey! Wait! The girl with the comic book!" You heard someone yell, but continued speed walking to your dorm. You weren't sure if that person was calling after you, since you did have a comic book, or just someone else.

What were the possibilities? You doubted it was one of the attractive men from the coffee shop, they were probably too busy taking a girl to the bathroom to shag.

The rain was pouring even harder now, making you squint your eyes. There were barely any people on the streets, so you weren't bumping into anyone.

"Wait!" That same voice. You stopped and turned around, the person got nearer to you, and stopped in front of you.

One of the attractive men from the coffee shop.

His blonde bangs were in the way, covering his eyes the slightest bit. His lips were into a smile, and his hand was on your shoulder gently.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled over the pattering of the rain. "What?!" You yelled back, you had heard him, but you just felt like making him say it again.

"I said - come with me!" He yelled, and grabbed your hand. He started running across the street, dragging you along, and went into the store you knew so well.

The rain outside, the soft music that was playing, and the tap tap of rain from your clothes hitting the floor was the only thing audible.

The front counter was empty, making you and the blonde stranger the only ones in the comic book store.

The blonde turned to look at you, his wet fur coat swaying by the movement.

He sighed. "I - we want to repay you. The guys and I are sorry for disturbing your ... peace. So, they sent me to buy you a new comic book. Whichever one you want." He told you, smiling.