𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝟑)

the final ...

You moved another carton box into the house, and sighed.

Sweat dripped down your forehead and onto your cheek. It had been a long day of moving things.

Roger came in, accompanied by John, Brian, and Freddie. They were also carrying carton boxes that held plates, cups, and silverware.

"Finally, the last set of boxes!" Freddie exclaimed, placing the box down on the marble white kitchen counter.

A small laugh left your mouth, as you opened the refrigerator and got out five bottled waters. You tossed one each at the boys, and then uncapped yours and took a drink out of it.

"Should we go to the pub tonight?" Freddie asked. He was tired of moving boxes, the tour, and all the ruckus, but still he wanted to go to the pub.

"Fred, I'm too tired to do anything!" You exclaimed and set your water down. "Agreed." John commented, nodding his head as he looked at Freddie. "Same here." Brian said, and rested his elbows on the counter.

Roger walked over to you and stood behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Not too tired for later, right?" He whispered into your ear, making your whole body shake the slightest bit. You could feel the smirk on his face.

Your cheeks became a dark shade of pink. Even though you and Roger had been together for three years now - almost four - he still had that effect on you. The effect that made you go over the edge, like the time you had first met.

You tried pulling away from his hug, but he just brought you closer and closer to him. You ended up giving up.

After some talking and thanking the guys for helping you move your things, they left, leaving you and Roger alone in the very spacious, new house.

"We should go to sleep," You suggested and rubbed your eyes. It was already midnight, and your arms were sore from carrying so many heavy things. Roger smiled at you, and extended his arms open. You knew what he meant.

Returning the smile, you walked toward him, his arm wrapped bellow your legs, and he put his arm around you waist. He picked you up.

He carried you to your shared bedroom, and laid you down on the bed. You giggled as he got on top of you, propping himself up so he wouldn't land on you completely.

"I love you." He whispered into your ear, and proceeded to pepper your neck with kisses. He stopped, and looked at you again. His eyes shined with love for you, and only you.

"I," Roger started saying, leaning down and kissing your lips. "Love," He continued, and planted another kiss on your lips. "You." He finished, and kissed you again, letting it linger and pressing his body closer to you.

After his lips left yours, you smiled and cupped his face with your hands. "I love you too, Rog." You said, tracing a line with your finger, starting from at his jaw and ending at his chin. You pulled him close to you again. "So much." You stated and kissed his lips, closing your eyes and enjoying every bit of it.

Finally everything was okay now. Roger had continued to keep that promise, never breaking it, and never looking at a girl with a flirtatious smile, sending a wink her way. He never looked at anyone with loving eyes, except of course, at you.

"Now, let me go get changed. You should too." Roger told you, as you parted from the kiss. The radiation of warmness soon left as Roger got off of you. You sighed sadly.

You sat up and started unbuttoning your navy blue shirt that had small cherries on it. Roger was staring at you, you could feel his eyes on you. You turned to look at him, and chuckled.