1. Not Everyone Likes Her

Start from the beginning

Frigga looked at her, her expression as if she was about to cry when she uttered few words that will soon ruin today's happy moment. "Layla... Odin—he—sealed her away... forever."

Hearing this news, Layla's brain stopped working, eyes widen in disbelieve at the thought of Odin would dare to do that to his own daughter. Why? She knows Hela was ambitious and powerful but to sealed her away was outrageous. Hela will think that her family will never love her anymore and felt being replace by the new born Thor. Layla suddenly have a flashback..

Flashback

Hippolyta and Layla went to Asgard to visit a certain friend of hers. Layla at that time was around teen age. She was amazed by the scenery, far different than the island she was living with her sisters. In the massive living room where her mother having a conversation with the queen, Frigga, she told Layla to play with Hela at the garden.

Layla was curious but nevertheless she went to the garden to met a certain raven haired child. The two princess were in the same age. Their first meeting was... a bit violent.

Hela stared at her, eyeing her up and down as she scoffed in annoyed, "Did mother want us to bonding or something?"

"Uhh... What?" The dumbest reply she could say.

The raven haired scoffed again, rolling her eyes, "Oh wow, so now I'm force to befriend an idiot? Really, mother?"

Layla felt offended, she crossed her arms and frowned, "Hey! I'm not an idiot!"

"Oh really now? She talks too?" Placing one of her hand at her hips, "What can you do, little princess?" She mocked.

"Shut up, ugly!"

Her eyes twitched irritated, "What did you called me?"

"Ugly!"

"Hideous!"

"Fatty!"

"Imbecile!"

"Dirty hair!"

"Weakling!"

"Brainless!"

"Spoil princess!!"

"Oh that's it!!" Immediately the both of them pulling each other hairs and shouting curses while fighting until their mothers came in view at the sight of them, stopped them from hurting any further.

"Stop! The two of you!" Frigga shouted, grabbing Hela away.

Hippolyta hold Layla, sighing in distressed, "Why are you fighting?" Layla immediately pointed her finger at the Raven hair with a pout. "She called me an idiot, Mother. She thinks I am weak!"

Frigga looked down at her daughter in scolding way, "Hela, what did I told you not to start at fight?"

Hela scoffed, "She is not worthy of my time, Mother."

The queen sighed before looked back at Hippolyta in apologized, "I apologize for my daughter's behavior. She is not fond making friend."

She shook her head, "It's fine, Frigga. I too apologize for my daughter's behavior. Now we are even."

"Of course." The two mothers smile at each other while their daughters glaring at one another.

Even though the two princesses hates each other so much, unknowingly to them it slowly formed an inseparable bonds of their friendship once they finally acknowledged each other's strength and respects.

Flashback end

Layla give Thor back to Frigga who stares at her with knowing gaze and sadness. "I'm sorry, dear. I wish I could reason him but we both know Odin won't be easily."

She shook her head, "It is not your fault, Frigga." Before they could continue their conversation, the sound of the door opened to reveal Odin as he walked forward until he stopped in front of them and he was holding something in his arms. They were curious of what is he was holding when Frigga ask, "My king, what are you holding?"

It was black blanket that covers something inside it as if not wanting to reveal the world...yet. He tugged the blanket down slightly causing Layla and the queen to gasps in shocked. In the blanket reveals a baby... might be younger than Thor.

Frigga quickly look back at her husband in shock, "Where... did you find him? Whose child? Why?"

Odin glance at Layla a bit before facing his wife in hesitation. He can't lie to his wife. He would never yet he was hesitate to tell her the truth. Taking a deep breath, he speaks, "I found him at the Frost giant... I took him from Laufey ... for peace..."

"Odin!" Frigga gasps, tighten her hold at Thor who is now sleeping.

The baby in his arms start to cry, he doesn't know what to do. Slightly panic. Before the queen or the king could do anything, Layla ask if she can hold the child and he was hesitate at her before give her the baby in her arms.

Once the baby is in her embrace, he slowly quite down from crying... sobbing... slowly his emerald eyes open to meet her dark brown eyes. Her embrace is warmth and soothing, the baby blink his eyes in wonder at the sight of the beautiful woman who hold him before he cooed and reaching his tiny hand for her. Layla smile when the baby has stopped crying.

Unknown to her, Frigga and Odin stares at her in surprised. One moment the baby was crying then the next he stopped crying as if the baby finally found something comfortable. Frigga chuckle, 'It seems Layla will be an amazing person in the future.'

Odin of the other hand, doesn't like it one bit. He fear she will be a bad influence for his son and the soon-to-be-son. He aware of her friendship with Hela including his bad history of conquered, he must aware and be caution around Layla whenever she near. Layla knows more than she should never know, he fears she will tell the princes about his history in the future.

"What is his name?"

"Loki"

**