"SHUT UP!"

(◕‿◕)

"Come and join us my queen" Jimin said while patting his lap.

"I'll join but i'm not going to sit there" she said as she pointed at his lap and sat on closest seat to Jimin.

"You're beautiful noona" with a bright smile Y/n about to thank that person but suddenly

"AHHHH *she pulled her hair* AHHHHHHH" she stood up and stumbled making her fell down but Jimin managed to catch her.

"My queen, what's wrong" she pointed towards Jungkook way and hide her face in Jimin's chest. Her body are now trembling. Jimin looked at Jungkook full with hatred "What have you done Jungkook?!" he about to stand up but y/n grabbed her waist and hug him

"Don't go"

"I'm not going anywhere" he said with a pity smile

"Can you take me to my room?" Jimin nodded and picked her up by bridal style then walked toward her room. Y/n hide her face in his hard chest and cry.

"Get Gong Wi to her room. NOW!"

As he place her on her bed, she pulled him and begged for him not to hurt Jungkook and stay with her. Jimim sighed in lose and stay by her side while waiting for Gong Wi to arrive.

"Thank you Jimin" Y/n smiled painfully at him. He patted her head while nodding.

The door opened by Gong Wi with his kit. Jimin moved aside to let Gong Wi examined her. After making Y/n fall asleep, Gong Wi sighed making Jimin worry about her health.

"May I know how this happen? I know I should ask this before examine her but is it caused by the same person?"

"What do you mean? This is the first time she act like this right?" Gong Wi sadly shake his head "WHAT?!"

"It's happened twice already after ma'am regain some of her memory" Jimin eyes widened and groaned. His fang visible now but Gong Wi is not afraid of him because he know him well "This symptoms happen to every amnesia patient as they tried to remember or when they regain their lost memories. But everytime I asked ma'am she said no new memory appear but she will feel the pain after she saw someone"

"Jungkook" Jimin mumbled but Gong Wi can hear it. He quickly left her room and looked for Jungkook before Gong Wi could stop him.

"Tell me about her condition" Prince Jin appear making Gong Wi bowed at him

"Before I tell you about her may I ask you something your highness?" Jin nodded at him

"I'll try to answer if I know since I don't know much about Y/n" Gong Wi nodded

"Perhaps, is Prince Jungkook happens to know her before she lost her memory?" Jin shrugged

"I'm not sure about him but I only know from the king that she have past with Taehyung. I wonder, how could she forget about someone that confirm related with her past but remember a person who probably never met her in person"

"We need Prince Jungkook's help. He might know her before"

"I guess we should but right now we need to stop your king from kill Jungkook" Prince Jin said calmly "Stay by her side. Inform anyone or the king himself after she awake" with that he left the room and went to look for Jimin.

(◕‿◕)

Jin POV (shocked right? I know)
The scene in front of me really disappointed me "JIMIN!" I separated them from beat each other.

This is what will happen every time we fight. We only throw punch towards each other but this fights turned to something unexpected as Jimin trying to attack Jungkook with his weakness. Yes, vampire have their weakness. I do have it too. But only we knew each other weakness so that enemies will not beat us easily and it helps us to protect each other.

"What are you doing there? Help me!" other bangtans went to help me handle furious Jimin.

"LET. ME. GO!"

"NO WE WON'T. WE SHOULD HEAR JUNGKOOK's WORDS FIRST!" Jimin gave up and sighed making me and Namjoon loosen our grip on him. Suddenly he went towards Jungkook again but luckily a soft voice stop him from doing that

"Jimin, whatever you doing right now, can you stop and see me?"

T͜͡B͜͡C͜͡

VOTE PLEASE 🥺

Can you imagine that most of the chapter created last year 😂😂 Yet I haven't publish it