Chapter 7

*Peter's POV*

Everything metal starts to shake. I look over at Y/n and she says, "I can't hold it much longer." Refering to holding down the metal that Erik is trying to move. She looks over at me, and I nod. She lets go of the metal. Time slows down and I see the bullets leave the barrels of the guns. I put my goggles over my eyes and put my earbuds in and Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce started to play.

I run up the wall and taste the soup. Pretty good if you ask me. I keep running along the wall and poke a gaurd's cheek. I get off the wall and throw a plate at one of the guards. I go over to another guard and flip his gun out of his hand and give him a wedgie. I slide over a table and take the gun out of the guard's hand and make him punch himself, and go over to another couple of guards and cross their arms and take a hat as a souvenir. I realize that I need to do something else: save them. The bullets are pretty close to them. I run over to them and move the bullets away from Charles and Erik first. I go over to Y/n and see a bullet has already peirced her arm. Great. Those stupid guards hurt my sister. I get the other bullets away from her and run over to the other side of the room. Everthing happens at once. Everything metal goes down with the food. The guards flip and get punched. I look back and see Y/n holding her arm. Charles and Erik are in awe of what I can do while walking past me and Logan says thanks. Y/n gets to me and I ask, "I saw you get shot back there, you doing okay?"

"Yeah." She answers. "It's nothing to bad."

I just nod and and walk out of the door with her.

                        *Y/n's POV*

It all happens at once. Guards flipped and punched, and everything metal falls. I walk up to Peter last and he asks, "I saw you get shot back there, you doing okay?"

"Yeah." I answer. "It's nothing to bad."

He nods and walks with me put the door. In all honesty, it hurt like hell. I just don't like to show weakness. We get out and get into the car.

                         *Time Skip*

"Peter, thank you very, very much." Charles says to Peter. "You take care, and Y/n?"

"Yeah?" I reply, Charles turns toward me.

"Take care of him, and yourself. I'll talk to you more when I get back, but goodbye."

"Goodbye Charles." I say and turn towards Hank and give him a hug. "Goodbye Hank."

"Bye Y/n." He replies.

"I saw your plan in the cockpit. Why are you going to Paris?" Peter asks. Charles looks at Hank and throws the keys to me.

"Do me a favor and return her for me." Charles says.

"Will do." I say.

"And Peter." Charles says. "Take it slow." Peter just smiles and laughs.

"Let's go home, shall we?" Peter says taking the keys out of my hand.

"Yeah, let's go." I slur slur slightly. I look at my left arm and see that blood has seeped through my jacket and down my arm dripping onto the pavement. I get dizzy and stumble a little. Peter notices and his eyes widened.

"We need to get you to the house, now." Peter says catching me when I try to walk. I see black dots in my vision. Peter puts me in the passenger side of the car and I black out.