"heated"

Flug was on a break, eh for once but he'll take it. If he complains Blackhat will get mad..... we know how the story goes.

He was sipping his coffee and reading a manga. He turned the page and right as he almost turned it fully the door slammed open.

He. Ripped. The. Page. Out. When. He. Wasn't. Done. Reading.

Flug had a burst of adrenaline and turned around, furious. Only to be met with a devils smirk.

"Sir, i have a break today... cant we talk about inventing tomor-" "thats not why im here..." flug looked up at the demon completely forgetting the page of the book.

"Im here.... for... assistance.." flug held a questioning face... "ok.... that doesn't s-sound s-so bad...uh, w-whats in need of assistance?"

Blackhat looked nervous biting his lip. "Well, you see us demons...we, uh..." flug stood up from his swivel chair. "S-sir are you ok?"

He looked embarrassed to ask for help, just as flug was about to open his mouth to try to calm the demon, he was beat to it.

"Next week is my heat month..."

Flugs jaw dropped, he was shocked his boss even said anything, he usually locked himself up in his room and didn't allow anyone in. Why was this time so different...

"Why would you need assistance with that s-sir?" He looked up at flug now straighting his suit. "I need you to keep me from doing something stupid.."

Flug understood this. He need to keep him away from demincia or even god forbit 5.0.5.... thats a nightmare..

Flug nodded and said "when does it usually start?" Blackhat put his arms behind his back. "Usually starts first thing in the month or two days jn the month..." flug took his notepad out and wrote down what he needed to know and stuck it in his pocket.

Blackhat took a deep breath and said "just keep me from doing anything with the lizard or the bear." Flug smiled warmly. "Glad i could assist your needs, i will keep an eye on you during the month."