2 - The Beginning Of College Life, Best Friends And Childhood Crush

CHAPTER TWO - THE BEGINNING OF COLLEGE LIFE, BEST FRIENDS AND CHILDHOOD CRUSH

Courtney's Point Of View

*****

My friends and I just arrived here in the college university named, New Barden University.

Most of the students study here at this school.

A lot of mean girls and bad boys must unexpected in here.

Caleb drive through the parking lot and park on the one closest to the building.

"Guys! It's almost 9:30 am!
Do you think we can still get our schedules at this time?"
Selena said, as she looked at her wristwatch.

Her full name is Selena Alexanders.

She is the bookworm and she reads a lot and also she's intelligent and my best friend, Of course she is!

"Dang it!" Destiny frustrated hit the car wheel then she straight looked at me as she glared.

"Because of you Courtney, we we're late too! You're so troublemaker!"

That girl who's scold at me right now, her name is Destiny Andrews.
And yeah, she's my best friend also...

She's the most angry person
I've ever met and she scold at me all the time... no wonder why I started to get friends with her.

"Oh, stop scolding at our Sunshine now, Des!
This not the right time to fight!
Remember the rules!" Jeremy slapped Destiny's hand in a girly way then she whined in pain.

"Ow!"

And that guy with a complicated gender identity, his name is Jeremy Collins.

He's gay and he's obessed in girly stuff.
He is a youtuber vlogger and he makes a lot of video about make-up tutorials.

"Uh, guys? Can we just move on of what you we're all saying right now? So we can still get our schedules at the Dean's Office? Understood?" Caleb said as he break the silence in his car then the three of them started to think, then they quickly nod their head as they agreed.

"Yeah, right..." Destiny rolled her eyes, boringly.

"Come on, Let's go get out of here, girls and one boy!" Jeremy shouted and agreed in excitement.

"Yeah, totally agreed... Let's go then!"
Selena smiled as she fixed her glasses in her nose.

All of us started to open the vehicle doors and get out on the car.

"Thanks, Caleb!" I whispered as I leaned to his ear then he smiled at me.

"No problem, my Sunshine." He winked at me with a hint of smirk as he turned back his head to stared the hallway then a blush flushed on my cheeks.

And him?
He's Caleb Benjamin, he's also my best friend and my childhood crush and my first love.

My family and his family we're closed friends... which is why, we're friends too since on our childhood days.

I also writting a diary about him.

He didn't know that I have a feelings from him but, if he ever founds out my secrets about him?

I'm afraid that I'm no longer his best friend.

*ENDS OF CHAPTER TWO*