"We can change it if you want or we can move,or we can change the colors_" he kept going and I immediately burst out laughing.

"No Damon,I love it." I squeal like a total girl. Damon stares at me for a while before sighing with relief.

"Thank you Damon." I reply sincerely.

It is a small gesture but I truly appreciate it. It actually means he values my opinion and I could never ask for anything more.

Even mates cheat on each other,beat them up,and like to them but I just hope that this relationship grows and we never have to deal with cheating or anything close to that.

Damon carries my bag which I had almost forgotten about it. I thank him and he helps me put them in the closet,which didn't even occupy half of it, since I was actually fleeing.

He promises to take me out tomorrow so we can buy more which I of course thank him again.

I just hope this is a start of a new future for me. I mean I just found my mate,I just want to be live a normal life and actually be happy. A happiness that would last longer. When I'm done unpacking, a paper suddenly slips out of the side. I pick it up and immediately realize it's Maddie's number.

I open one of the bedside drawers and put it making a mental note to make sure and call her tonight.

Once I'm done,we head downstairs where pack members are having dinner. Damon leads me to the sit next to him,and all this while the table is so quiet that I can feel my heart rate pick up and I think everyone notices.

" Go back to what your doing and stop staring at her!" Damon growls and everyone immediately looks away and continues eating. A sigh leaves my lips and I immediately squeeze Damon's hand as a sign of a thank you an

He gives me a small smile. I turn to look at the table,everyone is looking elsewhere but me,they look... scared?

I turn to look at everyone and stare at familiar eyes, Leila,I smile at her slightly,she gives me a huge one.

I see the former alpha King and queen staring at me with smiles. Don't they feel disgusted that I almost killed one of their pack members?

I look away because I don't want to see disgust in their eyes which I have so much gotten used to.

The pack members didn't ask any questions which I am grateful for.

Isn't Damon disgusted at me that I look like some mutant werewolf with the ability to control elements?

He didn't show any signs of disgust but I still need to ask him.
After dinner which I struggled so much to eat since my train of thoughts had made me lose my appetite,we headed to bed,after greeting Damon's parents,who held no signs of hate or disgust which actually surprised me.

We head to our room and after changing into my PJs,I sit on the bed waiting for Damon who enters the room. He sees me staring at him I look away feeling horrible,what if he is disgusted about me being an elemental wolf?

He notices my sudden mood change and immediately walks to my side and I ignore him as I stare at my nails.

"What is wrong Christel?" He asks slowly and cautiously.

"Aren't you disgusted by me?" I ask him. Snow growls in annoyance.

' I told you before he will never be disgusted by us, Riven told me he loves us .'she growls, not hiding her irritation.

"Why would I be disgusted?" He asks staring at me in confusion.

"Because I'm not a normal wolf and i almost killed her." I say avoiding using her name.

"Ohh Christel ,I love you for who you are. It does matter what you are, in fact you being elemental you more special to me and I wouldn't want it any other way. You deserve to be treated well, and I promise to do just that." He replies before placing a kiss on my cheek.

Tears blur my eyes as my mind register what he said. He loves me. Well maybe not that type of love yet but he does nonetheless.

He actually loves me. For me.

If this is a dream and as cheesy as it sound, I definitely don't want to wake up.

I smile at Damon and fully hug him. I'm not ready to say the L word yet but as we go ahead I know our relationship will grow.

"Thank you so much Damon." I tell him with a smile.

"No need to thank me ,you deserve the best." He says grinning at me.

"It's time for bed." He says suddenly making me chuckle.

I unfold the sheets and jump into bed,which is so soft,and almost immediately my eyes begin to droop.

I feel the bed dip and a huge tan bulky hand wraps itself around my waist pulling me to a hand bare chest.

I am about to wake up and push the person away when I feel the sparks ignite on my skin making me sigh in content and realize it's my mate.

Being confident enough, I turn around and place my face at the crook of his neck. I whisper a tiny good night and immeadiately sleep takes over and for once I had a very very good night sleep.

***

Editing... :)

Please

Vote

Comment

Share

😘😘