Two

Melissa POV

Later on that day I heard the front door open and Marshall talking. Jason quickly got up and ran up to him. "Daddy!" He called hugging him.

"Hey kid, where is Mommy?" He asked. "She is in my room," Jason replied. "Have you been good to Mommy while I was gone?" "Yes" Jason nodded proudly.

Marshall walked into the room I was in. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek, acting like there was nothing wrong. I gave him a tight lipped smile and greeted him back.

----

Jason finally went to sleep and Marshall and I were left alone. "What is wrong?" He asked me when we got to our room.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. "Well, for starters you have been acting very strangely. You have been quiet and you keep looking everywhere but in my direction. Now please tell me, what is wrong?"

"My problem is the fact that you cheated on me with Khloe Kardashian," I said looking at him straight in the eyes. He looked taken back at me. "And don't you dare try to lie to me," I continued to say.

I could tell that he was shocked. Maybe he was shocked that I actually found out. Like he wasn't expecting me to find out.

"Where did you get that from?" He asked, sounding a bit scared. "It's all over every news outlet. There are picture of you kissing her!" my voice was rising without me realising it.

There were now tears streaming down my face. He was still looking at me in shock. "How long have you been cheating on me?! Do you do it every time you go to LA?! ANSWER ME!" I was screaming at this point.

"Baby I'm sorry please don't scream. Let us just talk this though. It isn't what it looked like," he pleaded.

"Oh, so you didn't have your tongue in her throat?" I asked sarcastically, with my eyebrows raised. He just looked at me like he didn't know what to say.

I just stared at him for a while, went to the bathroom and got my positive pregnancy test. I gave it to him and went to spend the night in the guest bedroom.

That night I cried myself to sleep, scared of the possibility of losing him.