11:28 SAD!

Omg omg I'm Soooooo sorry! PLEASE! Forgive me!!!!! I have been so busy and I just found out TERRIBLE news!

Okay okay so for starters my aunt tawna got out of the hospital! She's okay just sick but that's still worrying!

And my summer is almost over (although I like school)

We went to the school today and it was almost perfect except me can't use our laptops until Friday because the laptop won't let us with our of the Wi-Fi at school Wich is to far away to just use so we can't use our meaning we heavily have no laptop and my picture was UGLY!!!!

But I came home called my dad and before I left I texted Allison "hey Allison I'm about to go to scorpion day text me your schedule! ☺" and I was on the phone with my dad when my kindle went * BING* I looked at it and started to cry. My dad heard it on my voice and asked what was wrong.....after I told him he said "it's going be okay! Your still going to make new friends! It's a big school" I said "okay but I'll miss her!" We finished and he said for me to keep my head hi and be happy ....

So what happened was.....I got this text
"Hi packet I didn't get the desert skies schedule"
Then"because I have some bad news....😞😰"
And Finnaly...... "I'm not going to desert skies because......I'm moving"

So after we talked for a bit she said she's going to last Vegas and we can keep in touch. She said "I'm going to convince my parents to let me see you one last time!" All we agreed to meet up and were giving each other gifts !

So I'm going to have sebastion and Kevin for friends....

And I'm planning on breaking up with Lily anne....why? Because I never thought of it but she's being suspicious.....one time we weren't able to talk because she had to hangout with this girl I thought what ever! There best friends! But after a while she didn't reply to me or pick up and she's not happy with me....

I know she's not she didn't seem happy..... And honestly she was a great friend! And I don't want to continue a relation ship she's not happy with she deserves better and I will be able to move on

So let's see.....
Ugly photo
No laptop
No friend😣
And now a unhappy soon-to-be no-girlfriend

Flour bad things

Now the good things!

It'll be hard being happy for the past few days....
But camping was fun and in one week school starts! And in four days a laptop!

Plus I'm going to days Wednesday morning!

Oh and I I can make new friends! Or even just have guy friends....

I would be able to be Beth and dad but for some reason he BANNED!  Nathan from outside! But I can try to be his friend at school

Anyways one more stressing thing

⚠WARNING!⚠
If you haven't learned about when a girl has her "period" stop reading her until the word ✔SAFE!✔ Pops up then your good(or if you get grossed out)

So I started my period......EW and UGH it started I believe the 16th or 17th until the 19th

I was emotional and my cousin Destiny just HAD to say "she's going to be that one emotional type and miah is aggressive bad mix!" 😒 really ?

It's stressful!

and I'm worried it'll starts soon! AHHHHHHH! UGHHHHHH!

SAFE!✔

Hi! Again lol. Anyways I'm tired so I'll go to bed!

(Btw art is by yours truly! It's just some wolf\fox mix breed oc's blue moon and her sister!)

Closing off at

12:00 am\pm(?)
Pls somebody comments your thoughts?