"Oh so he told you he called Samantha a bitch? Or was it something like.. 'Youre such a little Bitch', I think that's what it was.. Yeah."

"HENRY DANIEL SWAN-MILLS!"

"Mom I'm sorry, but she.."

"No buts.. You don't talk to your sister that way.. Infact you don't talk to any woman that way.. We raised you better than that."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"You're grouned for the rest of the week." My wife says.

"Mom Jake party is Friday."

"And you should have thought about that before you called your sister a little bitch."

"That's not fair.. Did she tell you guys that she's.."

"No sir don't try and get her in trouble because you got caught." Regina cuts him off.

"Your mother is right." I say pulling up the the school.

"Fine. Bye."

"Excuse me are you forgetting something?" I ask.

"I love you guys."

"Love you to kid." I say.

"Bye." He says shutting the door.

"Emma?" Regina says.

"Yeah baby?"

"Can you take the high way today on the way to work?"

"Sure thing babe." I look over at my beautiful wife and she's checking her emails on her phone.. I wonder why she wanted to take the long way today and it's Monday and the traffic is bad today because of the voting. "Hey babe?"

"Yes dear?" She answers but not even looking at me.

"Why did you want to take the long way today?"

"I just wanted to enjoy some extra time with my wife."

"Mmmm.. Thanks sweet if you baby." I smile at her and she takes her seat belt off.

"Ugh babe.. You might want to put that seat belt back on."

"And you my dear, might want to watch the rode." She smiles as she reaches over to undo my pants.

"(Gasps) Gina baby."

"Relax baby." I can't believe my wife is stroking me while I'm driving. What is I run into a fucking tree or someone's car? What if I hit someone?
"Emma, you know I love you right?"

"Yes baby.. I love you too but you don't have to do that." She continues her teasing strokes and before I could even think she is already going for it.. "Gina.. Baby (Gasps) (Moans) Fuck!" Her tongue feels so good. I love it when she teases me with that tongue.. She starts off with nice long licks. I feel her other hand squeezing my balls. "Fuck Regina!" I have a very tight grip on the stirring wheel.

"I missed you daddy." She takes me in her mouth and I couldn't help but look down at her and watch her head move up and down. "You better be watch the road." She says.

"(Moans) Yes ma'am." I can't believe she's doing this while I'm driving.. "Right there baby.. Just  like that." I grab a hold  to her hair as she moves up and down on me very slowly.. "That's it baby." She going faster this time.. "Oh baby.. Deep throat me and swallow my load in your mouth Madam Mayor." I say and takes me all the way in your mouth and squeeze my balls.. That did it for me.. I exploded in her mouth. "Fuck!" I cam so hard.. I held myself in her mouth until I was down cuming.

"Mmmm.. I love it when your warm cum go down my throat."

"(Panting) What the fuck was that about Regina?"

"I'm sorry, I thought you was going to like it dear?" She looks in the mirror and wipe her mouth and fix her hair.

"Oh I loved it.. I just wasn't expecting it."

"I know.. That's why I did it."

"(Panting) Should I pull over and let you drive so I can repay the favor?" I ask.

"No.. I'm not ruining my last pair of panties." She says taking out some panties from her purse.

"Damn.. So you're prepared?"

"Yes my love." When we stop at the red light she takes off her panties and puts the clean pair on.

"You are a very dirty woman Madam Mayor."

"Only for you." She smiles at me.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome." And we are at her building.. "And Emma dear?"

"Yes my love?"

"Put these in the inside of your suit pocket." She puts the underwear that she just took off inside my pocket. "Sorry if there a little to wet.. I couldn't help myself." She then walks off into the crowd.

"Madam Mayor I have a question." One of the reporters says.

"An I might have an answer." My wife responds as she looks at me and smile.. I smile back and drive off.