-Chapter 1-

My alarm went off as sat up from bed. I was extremely tired and was tempted to go back to sleep. The clock read 8:30. I had made sure to stay up late last night, at least until 2 in the morning, so I'll be tired today, and sleep until 11:30 so I can wake up energized for my job. I'll be making a whole new sleeping schedule because of my job. Quickly I get out of bed so I may not go back to sleep. I felt so tired I felt as if I wanted to sleep forever. Grabbing some clothes I headed to take a shower.

When I got out, I fed my dog and brushed my hair. When my dog finished eating, I took him for a walk, almost forgetting my pocket knife but I briefly remembered. The neighborhood always seemed more quiet when I'm with my dog, as mentioned before, it's a dangerous neighborhood and many people go missing here. Though no one has ever come near me when I had my dog with me, resulting in me bringing him every time I wanted to walk someplace. Other times I just drove out, only once have I caught someone trying to break into my car.

I was about to head out to grab some extra art supplies at run down Mart down the street, when I heard my cars alarm go off, so I ran out my apartment and out and saw someone had set the alarm and was trying to break the window to turn it off. They had only managed to get a few cracks in it, before I stopped them and scared them off with my knife.

I sighed as I thought about it again, the window was still cracked because I hadn't had the money to pay for it. After walking a few blocks yawning, I turned to go to the corner store to buy something to eat for breakfast, just a quick to go meal, that isn't super expensive like Restaurants. When I arrive I peek through the door and wave over to a worker, they seemed to get the message and came over.

"What is it ma'm? I can't stay long I have to get back to the cash register." They asked me. "I'm wondering if I can bring in my dog to grab maybe 2-3 things? He won't make a mess and is a quiet dog." I replied back hoping I'll be able to. They looked at my dog than hesitantly nodded and went back to work.

I walked in silently my dog stepping beside me. I quickly walked around picked a honey bun and a small pack of BLUEBERRIES (sorry for caps-edited- XD) I checked out and ate them on my way back home.

~time skip (~030)~

I had gotten on my uniform that I picked up earlier today, I had fallen asleep at 3, its 10:30 now just enough time to eat dinner, walk my dog again,and head to work.  I grabbed my dogs leash and walked just one block this time headed back, made a bowl of noodles ate, than left. Arriving at the place, it seemed kinda small and than I remembered the creepy guy said, they rented out the animatronics to parties. (I don't remember if I typed that but let's just go with it :'0) when I walked in I looked around, there was a bathroom, water fountain, 4 circles engraved into the floor an office and 2 doors with buttons.

The place was dark but still had enough light to see, but just barely. I looked at my watch to see it's 11:58. Im here on time but what am I supposed to do. Im repeating what the man said in my head a day ago and I never re call him telling me anything except that I'd be working as a technician. I look around again but don't see a not or anything I'm supposed to work on. Leaning against the wall, I sigh wondering if I should call the man. I also wondered if I should stop calling him the man and start calling him boss. I chuckled at myself than suddenly the two doors with buttons I saw earlier opened up to reveal a small circle room. I stood back up surprised from the sudden sound and walked toward it. An elevator. I looked over my shoulder feeling un-easy as if someone where daring me to step inside only for it to be a trap.

I breathed slowly to calm myself down and looked at my watch. 12:01. Looking back to the elevator I wondered if it would take me to the job I had to do. As soon as I stepped inside, the door shut with a loud thump, causing me to jump. (Oh gosh XD) I didn't even have a moment to calm down from everything happening so suddenly, because the elevator started decending and a voice came on the small speaker in the elevator. It wasn't to loud but still was louder than the gears shifting and the fan blowing in the elevator.

(This parts gonna be weird :V)
-Time skip-

The Hand unit asked me to type in my name into a keypad but I didn't see any keypad. I stood confused until a keypad popped out of the ground. "Well that was delayed." I looked at the keypad only to see it's glitched. It also was missing the letter B. "Odd.. also I won't be able to type my name here!" Sighing i just typed in something random hoping for nothing weird and waited.
.
.
.
It seems you had trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type and will auto correct it for you.
.
..
...
Welcome, flying potatoes.(I'm doin a name different UwU 👌 deal with it. Also I have a challenge! Come up with the funniest auto correct names! Winner gets a shoutout!)

I laughed and waited, I hoped for nothing weird but got something great and weird.

-time skip again-

The elevator has stopped and I was instructed to get out. I opened the doors with the BIG, BRIGHT, BLINDING, INCREDIBLE, OBVIOUS, red button. When the doors opened my smile faltered, there was only a wall with a small opening and danger tapes blocking it. I felt queasy and held my head when a sudden headache came over me. This place emitted bad feelings and danger. Something was definitely off.

I'm not really scared so easily (as you do live in a dangerous neighborhood) but this place terrified me. I didn't know what was up with this place but it felt as if death hung over it like a blanket. I sat against the wall and held my head trying to calm myself. After a few minutes I gained the courage to countinue with my job. Non of this was right...

Yeeee I'm done with the chapter TwT hope you like im starting to have a plan for the chapter tell me what you think in the comics! Also a question for my wonderful readers!

Would you rather have the story short like the prologue or long like this? (1210 words)  or would you like it to be longer?