Part 10: four elements, four guardians, one all together!

A/N picture of Clows.

*Clows's POV

When I entered my favourite restaurant owned by Tim's parents I smelled a different scent and when I looked over I crossed eyes with a girl with short brown hair and green eyes that looked really familiar but I just couldn't place it. I continued walking until I got to an empty table. I sat down and looked out the window until I felt someone sit across from me and looked up to see Tim there "so how is the new kid getting on?" he said teasingly. I shot him an amused glare "hey I'm Clows who are you?" I said sticking my hand out "I'm Tim" he said shaking my hand.

We both laughed at that "so what are you going to order" he asks looking at me with a big smile and I put my hands on my chin pretending to think "would you have any pizza?" I asked. He arched an eyebrow "this isn't a pizzeria" he said and I stared at him "even normal restaurants make pizza" I say and he left for the kitchen chuckling.

Tim came back a few minutes later with the pizza and I smiled "see told ya" I say and start eating as I continue looking out the window. I see the human girl accompanied by a boy and two girls standing outside the restaurant. The guy and the other girl looked like twins because they both had blue eyes and blonde hair and there was another girl except she looked to be around four and had brownish-black hair and cute crystal blue eyes and she was a werewolf.

I saw the brown haired girl take a step towards the music shop and suddenly stop and look towards the antic shop right across from the music shop and then her companions all looked at the antic shop too. They started walking towards it as the little girl just followed them and they entered the shop.

I finished up my food quickly, paid and left saying a quick bye to Tim and his parents and went into the antic shop. When I entered I was immediately greeted by Nerty ,one of the elders of the pack "oh hello there are you a new pack member?" She asked, of course I expected it because of how much I changed but that still hurt a little "umm no" I say.

She suddenly goes into thinking mode "I know that voice, I know that voice" she murmured with a look of concentration and suddenly it went to realisation and she clicked her fingers "Clows" she said with a big smile and I nodded and she stood up and came over to me "my you have changed so much she says with a big smile.

She sat down again "so what can I help you with" and I tried to think of an excuse and then came up with something that is true but also used to cover up that I was kinda following someone. "Do you have any books on "The guardians of the elements"?" I ask and her eyes widen "who told you about the...." She suddenly stopped her sentence and looked at me intently. "Sapphire ,Jarrod ,Christy ,Pierce ,Dylan!!" She called and the door from behind the counter opened and out came the five other elders of the pack. They all looked around 43-47 they were around 122 years old which is also why we call them elders. Dylan is Nertys mate and Sapphire's brother. Jarrod is brothers with Pierce and mates to Sapphire. While Pierce and Christy are mates and Christy had a brother but he committed suicide when his mate died in a car crash.

They all arrived in a rush "what is it?" Dylan asked looking around and his eyes settler on me and he frowned "who's this?" He asked turning to Nerty "this everyone is Clows" she said and all their eyes widen "Clows?" They all say at the same time. "But how is that possible?" Dylan asked looking me over and then nodded "it is him" he said sniffing the air as they all did the same. Dylan turned to Nerty "how is it possible?" He asked again "wind is possible" and they all froze including me and they all turned to face me.

Sapphire came to me slowly and look me over "the air will never be purer" she murmured and then three people came out of three different aisles of the shop and I recognised them all as being the humans from the restaurant "fire" Nerty murmured turning to the brown haired girl "earth" Jarrod murmured looking at the girl of the twins and I noticed the young werewolf was next to her "water" Christy said looking at the boy of the twins and they all froze.

*Sye's POV

When I heard those three words I froze 'they know about us' I thought 'over there! Its the wind element!' Asha said showing a boy with black ,black hair and tornado grey eyes and I noticed that ..... He really does look like me when I'm not in this form. I looked at him, he looked at me "you're a guardian" we both say at the same time and look at each other surprised.

I was about to ask him something when Lily came out from behind Rose and slowly walked towards him and stopped about two feet from him looking up as he looked down with surprise written across his face. What surprised all of us was that she stretch her arms up like she wanted him to pick her up. He kneeled down next to him and she smiled "your so pretty" she said making me and Mike burst out laughing while Rose ran over to her and put her hand over lily's mouth while the wind guardian looked at her in disbelief.

I could hear Asha trying to hold in her laughter but she was failing miserably and it was only once I had calmed my laughing that I notices that there was a third laughter around so I looked towards the entrance to see a tall, muscular, blonde haired and brown eyed guy trying to calm his laughter. The wind guardian stood up and looked at him "what the hell are you doing here?" He asked once the other guy stopped laughing "sorry Clows but I felt like following you." he said to him and then looked towards me, Mike and Rose "who are they" he asked Clows.

Clows person turned to us and shrug "I don't know yet" he said "I'm Clows" he said to us "Sye" I said to him "Mike" of course you know you said this "I'm Rose" she said with a big smile "and this is Lily" Rose continued pointing to her "I'm Tim" unknown guy said well he's not unknown anymore. "So now would you mind explaining why you were following me" Clows said crossing his arms and turning to Tim with a grave look on his face 'creepy' Asha said smiling 'he is?' I asked her 'of course you wouldn't see it because fire is the strongest' she said 'sorry to burst your dream bubble but we kind of need oxygen to live meaning air and then we can just randomly float in space so we also need earth' I say to her 'you're so mean no wonder you were chosen to be the fire guardian' she says.

I come back from the conversation to see a hand waving in front of my face and I grabbed it to see that Mike was connected to that arm 'amazing someone is connected to an arm' Asha says 'so funny I forgot to laugh' I say sarcastically and cut the connection. I then suddenly noticed something 'Asha something's not right here' I say to her 'oh I'm sorry did you say something' she said 'no I didn't' I said cutting the connection again letting go of mikes arm to see his face holding the same confusion as mine.

I felt someone poke my shoulder and I felt tingles. I spun around to see Rose standing there looking at me in confusion and both our eyes widened "WHAT" I shouted jumping back and bumping into Clows and feeling the same tingles were I touched him so I walked away from the three of them "something just isn't right here" I said looking at them with wide eyes "this shouldn't happen" Rose said still looking at her hand.

_____________________________________

CLIFF HANGER

Hey everyone guess what's the most horrible thing I know right now!?!

I'm sick yay let's throw a party. Just kidding so thanks to all you faithful cactus's and there might be a few family members reading but after all on wattpad we are one big family. So yeah love you. Vote if you liked oh and if anyone has a name for the fire or wind whisper please tell me. I'm stuck here.
___________________________________