Nervous

"I saw you on a Sunday ,in a cafe , all you did was look my way and my heart started to race and my hand started to shake " I sang while sitting in a cafe ready to make a Presentation on Labour law.

Being a law student,even Sundays are working days!
A Normal 20 year old's activities like clubbing, parties etc etc..not my thing .
I'm pretty boring.

And now since God decided to make my aam zindagi (normal life) into mentos zindagi (fantastic, adventurous life,){it's a MENTOS ad reference}, he sent my ex in the same cafe as I was!How bad can this get!
This guy he makes me feel some type of way..
And the exact things which I was singing before happened!
He looked at me and my heart started to race and my hand started to shake.
Great!!!!
I quickly glance at my laptop trying to concentrate on my presentation!

I knew he always comes at this cafe since he's in the same College, but who knew on a Sunday!
Well who am I even kidding?! This guy doesn't need a reason to hang around with his friends. He's basically wasted. And by wasted I mean he doesn't have any work rather than to just have fun with his friends.

As I continued completing my presentation I see someone standing near my table .
Great!
And by the perfume, I guessed it's him!
And it was him!.

Why God why?!!!!I thought we had a deal..that I'd never see my ex again.  (I mentally scream within) ( Just like Joey tribianni from F.R.I.E.N.D.S)

Hi.. he said.
Umm..hi I basically just repeated what he said. I really don't wanna talk with him right now.
He makes me lose my sense!
I know I may sound dramatic and shit,but he really does. He was my first everything ..so yeah!

What's up ,Aaron asks me .. (Oh I didn't tell you'll ,his name is Aaron carpenter)
I'm good, just completing my presentation, what about you?

Nothing much, just hanging out with my new girlfriend and some college friends, he said.

Oh that's cool, I said.

Yeah..he replies..
What about you? Do u have a boyfriend now ? ..he asks me

Yeah..I do.

Good for you, he said.

(There was a legit 30seconds silence, which felt like forever)

Okay..so bye then, I say..as I stood up collecting my laptop and my bag , ready to leave.

Yeah..bye bye, see you around, he says.

And as I was about to leave I see him disappear in the crowd. Just like always.
The college jock , surrounded with crowd.

And my day ends with me completing my presentation.
Yeah a SUNDAY WELL SPENT!

A/n : Thank-you for reading this chapter. Next chapter coming soon.