Part One

:: B l o n d i e ::

"So you wanna confess to her?" Mirajane asked the red-haired woman infront of her. Flare nodded. Her face was redder than Erza Scarlet's hair. Mira laughed, seeing the woman blushing. It has been awhile since f l a r e joined Fairy Tail. And it has been a week since Flare consulted Mira for advice on how to confess to her beloved blondie.

"Yes." Flare answered, her heart racing.

"Give this to her," Mira handed Flare a box of chocolates. Chocolates made by her for Laxus, but she could always bake another one for him, anyway. "And tell her you love her." she nodded.

She sat down next to :: b l o n d i e ' s :: favorite stool. She was finally gonna confess. She admitted, she was nervous. Beads of sweat rolled down from her forehead.

What if she rejects me? Flare was afraid; afraid of rejection. Her mind had so many questions in them: Would Lucy accept her? Did Lucy like her? Can she confess to her? So many questions but no answers at all.

"Ohayou, minna!" she heard her voice again, :: b l o n d i e ' s :: voice. Flare loved her voice, it was just beautiful. She could listen to it all day.

"Flare!" the blonde woman smiled at her, Flare smiled back, fiddling with her fingers. Finally, she had enough courage.

She was gonna confess to :: b l o n d i e :: after months of waiting. Their was hope that she liked her back, but the fear.. it stopped Flare. "Blondie.." she hesitated.

"Yes?" :: b l o n d i e :: asked, her mouth agape.

Flare didn't speak. She sighed before turning away. "Luce, let's go on a mission!" Natsu ran over to Lucy, a usual grin plastered on his handsome face. Lucy nodded and they went on a mission, leaving Flare sulking.

I'll confess to her... She promised herself.