And then threw on an outfit I thought suitable for a Disney day

I put on my small black purse with my phone charger, wallet, bandaids, pen/sharpie, house keys, fruit snacks because I get hungry all the time, yo-yo, portable charger, and lip gloss

I ran downstairs to meet with the boys when I ran into a young, blonde, guy that I'd never seen before.

    "Oh, uh... hi?" I ask the stranger wearily seeing as he is in my home. He's about to answer me when Richard comes into the hall and meets us by the stairs.

     "Oh hey Izzy! I see you've met my brother Yash! Hope he isn't bothering you too much now! He was actually taking care of my d-" Richard's words get cut off by Zabdiel running out of the kitchen fake screaming, towards us, with a small child following him as Christopher chases her.

    Her loud excited screaming giggles are heard everywhere and I can't help but to smile and giggle at her cuteness! But...who is she? "Oh there she is!" Richard scoops the little girl up in his arms, "this is Aaliyah Sophia, my little girl, Yashua was taking care of her today and wanted to go to Disney with us and I didn't wanna miss another opportunity to spend time with my daughter."     

      It's all making sense now! I now understand why there were times where Richard would disappear for a while, I just figured he was meeting up to hang out with friends like Joel constantly did. Richard places her back on the floor and she ran off chasing the boys out of the room. "I hope you don't mind them crashing our group outting..."

       Richard was nervous relaying this information on me, although I'm not sure why, it's not like I was gonna smack him for inviting people, especially not his brother and daughter. His nervousness made me internally awwee.

"Richard," I get out, laughing a bit, "it's all good! I don't mind that they came at all! If anything I'm glad they came, I love babies!"

Christopher came back to the room we were in, with the giggling little girl on his shoulders and Erick chasing them both. Snatching the baby into his arms, Erick grabs Aaliyah off of Chris' shoulders and begins tickling her as Chris goes to the living room, I assume to grab his phone. Erick had always been pretty good with kids. He's the one Tiago chooses to always bother and also the one that our little cousins have always loved to play with because they like pulling his hair, which they can't do anymore since he cut it, and trying to poke his eyes.

Aaliyah, seeing her dad, reaches her arms out towards him, "help! Help daddy!" She gets out between giggles.

"I'll save you princess! But I'll need some help!" Richard looks towards me after putting on a super hero voice for his daughter. I look at him confused as he keeps staring at me expectantly so I motion for him to help his daughter while mouthing 'go' to him. "Izzy!" He whisper yells, "help me dammit!"