I'm wide-eyed by the end of his description of tommorow.

A date? Why?! This is going to be pretty hard for me, because it will feel like a real one.

"Tomorrow I'll go over the rest of the details and what will be provided for you. It's easy, nothing complicated. Just a one on one time with Sandra's bias." He assured me. But I was still anxious.

"But sir, I don't know if I can do this. I'll just feel confused." I protested nervously.

"Seonghwa, you'll thank me soon for this. Don't worry." He tried to calm my nerves.

I sighed as I rub my neck, nodding slowly.

He looked at me as if he were saying that he knew what is going on.

Back at the dorm, I told the other members what would occur tommorow.

"You're so lucky, Seonghwa. I wish I had been the one selected for that." San muttered, but he had a sweet pout to show he's joking. I was glad we're okay now.

"But will you kiss? Our fans could get mad." Jongho worried.

"Only her cheek or forehead, or even hands. But I'm still scared that I won't be able to get through this recording." I confess, anxiety beginning to form inside me.

"It's going to be fun. Just enjoy that time with your fan." San tells me, patting my thigh.

"Stop being so touchy, San. You're mine, remember?" Wooyoung whined at our human mountain.

I laugh at the jealousy between them.

"Chill, you two. I guess I have to try." I mention in defeat. What I don't understand is, why did the director say I'll thank him soon? It's scary not knowing what the future holds.

Sandra

When I see the familiar Han river flowing majestically like a long, sparkling necklace, I'm very curious why we're here.

The flowers were held for me by the staff. At least I have assistants. LOL

"Wow, this place looks so different at this hour." I mention to him, amazed.

"It's very nice when the sun is about to set." Seonghwa replied, as he steps out of the car and opened the door for me.

I bet at some point today, I'll shed tears sooner or later. My heart was a mess and also my confused mind.

He helped me out of the Escalade, and after he had closed the door, he gently took my hand and interlaced his fingers with mine. I was all goosebumps, and it wasn't because it was cold outside.

"Let's take a walk." He said, smiling shyly.

While we walked, I glanced up at him, wondering how this was all real.

His strong fingers locked with mine, while we took in the gorgeous view and everything happening right now.

I noticed he had a backpack today. What could be in there?

"I seriously feel like I'm dreaming here." I confess, smiling sheepishly.

He gazed in amusement at me, those eyes seemed to dance.

"Because you're with the bias that make you forget how to breathe?" He teased. Oh yeah, he knew how I was feeling at this second.

"That's one reason, yeah." I laughed, and he began to grin.

"Me too. This is very new for me. I feel very lucky."

"I feel luckier."

The soft breeze that was blowing, felt like a sutil caressing along your skin. Wished they were Seonghwa's hands though...