"Oh, hey! Well, I'm in the Lotte Mall, and was about to eat...but your plan is better. You do know I don't even know how to use a skateboard, right?"

Yeosang laughed in the line, and all I could think is that he always makes me want to cry like a fangirl that I am.

"I teach you. Don't be afraid. We take you out to eat. Wait at the front, we pick you up."

"Okay! I'll be waiting. See you soon, Yeosang." I reply, and he says his goodbye before hanging up.

Well, my plans changed, and for the better. Let's do it!

Seonghwa

This song has some good lyrics, the FXXK IT by BigBang. But it also is making me cry here in the meeting Rm, but whatever.

Then I saw you for the first time
Jeez girl, love me tender

I confidently told you
You're different
from those boring girls over there...

You're like a single ray of light
This surpasses fluttering feelings
Like I'm going through puberty

The rest of the lyrics is more so of a one night stand. But that specific part is spinning in my mind.

Things have been quiet, where me and San are attempting to keep things calm between us. Not speaking much so neither gets set off.

Some members had been practicing our choreography, while others just left to go out.

I wasn't in no mood to continue practicing, so I just went out with Hong Joong to a local restaurant. Where my appetite was, I had no idea.

When we ordered our rice cakes and ramen, we went to go sit in a corner.

I'm staring at my food for too long, because Hong Joong noticed me.

"Is there something wrong with the food?" He questions.

"No, no. Everything is well." I answer, sighing.

"But you're not." He remarked, placing a piece of rice cake into his mouth.

"How else can I feel? I've never fought with San at that level. I felt helpless when Sandra went inside her room with tears about to fall, after she had been fine a minute before. I feel impotent because I don't want her to go. I just...regret how I couldn't shield my heart from liking the wrong person." I say in a wavering voice, not looking up at Hong Joong, as some teardrops fell into the food.

A small and soft hand was placed over one of mine that is next to the edge of my bowl.

Hong Joong squeezed my hand and said, "Seonghwa, sometimes we're unable to avoid developing feelings for that person. You don't have to be sorry for that. It just hurts seeing you like this."

Still without raising my head, I tell him, "She was about to cry when she hugged me, on two occasions. It's as if she tries to guard herself, too. But I see beyond that, because I saw it in her eyes when we did the acting scene. Not only there, though. From the day I went to the park with her."

"I knew you would get closer to her. That's why I didn't see that trip as a good idea. But it's too late for this anyways. I honestly don't know what else to tell you. I also see that calling your attention for being too close, it will be in vain because you won't listen. I'm truly dreading the last day, because I know you'll be a crying mess."

"It's too late for me. I'll just make the most of her brief stay, and I won't pay attention to San's complaining. I'm going to be in pieces after Sandra leaves, that's obvious. But I can't hold back no more." I finally look up at Hong Joong, who wiped away the tears that fell down.