"I really do too. You're the best thing that's happened in my life." She tells me, and I was anxious that the camera would catch me getting teary eyed.

We'd arrived at the end of the path, and she takes my hands to hold them tight, our fingers connected inside this grasp.

"You make my life complete, Sandra." I reply, actually kissing softly both of her hands. My fandom is going to have a half where they'll be furious.

Her quiet gasp definitely was caught in her microphone, and she gazed with big eyes that did shine for me. Yunho was telling the truth there.

"You've made mine complete from the day I met you, Seonghwa." Sandra makes my heart flutter at that statement.

I smiled big, and had a happy semblance.

"So we will see each other tommorow and always?" I ask her, really getting inspired with my real feelings.

"Of course. I'm worried when I let San know that I cannot correspond his feelings. It will hurt him, but it must be done." Sandra tells me, looking worried.

"He'll understand. Until tommorow, then. Can't wait until that day." I reply, leaning in to kiss her cheek, loving how her breath would catch in her throat.

"Me either. Until tommorow, Seonghwa." She replied softly, and while walking backwards, she waved goodbye. I waved back with a big smile.
Then she left, and the first scene ends.

I hear loud clapping and even whistling from the other members.

"Wow! That was like a real korean drama. You two are real actors!" Wooyoung praised, and the other guys commented animately to me.

Sandra returned and is all smiles.

"I think an agency can hire me now." She mentions, still breathless.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Hong Joong agrees, giving us both high fives.

"I'm anxious to see what happens next." Mingi says in Korean.

I'm not that enthusiastic, not for the jealousy scene.

"Let's do this." San says seriously, going to stand a bit far from the path. "You'll know what to do." He tells me.

Exhaling, I take a gulp of water and go to where I had stood to say bye to Sandra.

With my back towards San, I act as if I watched Sandra walking away still. My dazed smile and expression of longing were present.

A hard tapping on my shoulder announced the start of this acting scene.

I turn around, pretending to be looking confused at San.

"Were you with Sandra just now?" He questions angrily, and I didn't know if he was acting as if he breathed hard or was really fuming.

"You knew I had liked her first! You're a traitor! I thought you were my friend." He exclaimed with disappointment. We were doing this part in Korean to be able to express ourselves much better.

I scoff and shake my head. "That's not true. I was the first to become interested in her. You just always want what I have. You've been jealous of me ever since we became idols. You'd argue when I get more vocal lines than you. Just accept it, that she doesn't feel nothing for you. I'm the one who she wants to have her Atiny heart."

San laughed sarcastically, putting his hands on his knees and then straightens himself again.

Getting closer, with burning eyes, he gave me an intense stare before he responds.