I grab one, and take my hat off for a second, so I could see myself in the mirror with the panda ears.

San giggled and straightened it on me, and then nods. "It's perfect. You like pandas?"

"I love them." I answer, taking it off and putting my hat back on.

"Oh, that's good to know then." He murmurs, and leads me to the check out line to pay for the cute accessories.

When Seonghwa is going to go back to the rest of the members, he noticed me in the line with San.

He stared for a moment and then walks off with Hong Joong.
What the hell was that about?

Once everyone had their accessories ready, we are able to continue further into the park.

I had put away my headband inside my small backpack, and I'm overwhelmed with the big room that had large screens around it, showing an animated cartoon of a panda with other characters.

I was getting more eager as we observed the cartoons, because I knew where I was.

"So cool!" Yunho exclaimed, mesmerized by the animation and bright colors in it.

We walk out of there, and I saw the open area with a huge enclosure that was the home to my favorite animal.

When we're close at the railing, I am able to see the big white and black bear, that resembled a large fuzzy teddy bear.

"Oh my God! It's so freaking cute!" I shriek ecstatically, and the others laughed as they enjoyed my enthusiasm.

I shot photos of it with my phone, amazed at how close up the panda was, so I got the best photos from there. While it ate bamboo, I also took some photos of that.

"It looks like Jongho." Yunho joked, and the maknae gave him a narrowed stare for a second.

"That's a compliment, Jongho. Because they are very cute and you are as well." I tell him, and he had an amused grin now.

"Oh, if it's like that, then it's okay." He gave me a thumbs up.

"I want ice cream." Wooyoung tells Hong Joong, so we headed over to where the booth that sells soft serve ice cream is.

"How you want yours, Sandy?" San consults with me, to order one for me.

"Vanilla and chocolate." I answered.

While the others ordered, and I waited for San, I see Seonghwa was the first to order his sweet treat.
He notices me looking at him, and had a strange expression.

Although, I was distracted at the sexy way he bites into the ice cream.

I feel myself blushing, so I decided to look away before he realizes it.

I sigh, wishing it wasn't so difficult to have two bias. Seems that neither of them like to share.

"Here you go, beautiful." San returns me to the reality, handing me the cone.

His was chocolate entirely, as I watch him also bite in slowly. Is this a skill or something every korean guy does?

"Want some?" I offer to him, and then observe as he licked a small amount off. That tongue is really doing things to my mind, damn.

"Yummm." He hums and continued with his.

After a few minutes, we all went to a Jeep that had fenced windows. Oooh! We'll get to feed the tigers! Yay!

I hop into the window seat, ready for the safari tour.

"Somebody excited." Mingi noted, grinning at me.