"You will," he assured me, and then spoke to the leader, "So....now can we say where we going?"

Hong Joong shook his head and smirked. "Not yet. But we go now."

Everybody at the table got out of their seats, shuffling out of the room.

The producer said to me, before we go off to the van, that I was going to be paired up with San. I was a nervous wreck afterwards.

He gave me an excited grin, as I began walking towards to the parked van.

Oh, what will today bring? I wish I could foretell the future so I can prepare myself.

As soon as we arrive to the surprise place, my jaw dropped. Amusement park? Rollercoasters?
Can I refuse?

I'm quiet as the hyper bunch got out, and almost jumped when San put his arm over my neck.

"Sandy, you're pale? What's wrong?" He asked after he saw my frightened expression.

"Are we going on roller coasters?" I squeaked quietly.

"I think so, after we go somewhere first. Why?"

I exhaled, as I try to calm my racing heart.

He stopped me for a moment and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Tell me what's wrong." He stared deep into my eyes.

"I can't get on them. My stomach is too weak for crazy rides." I say almost in a whisper, feeling lame since everybody loves amusement park rides.

"It's okay, Sandy. You don't have to if you cannot. I'll go though, because I know somebody will stay with you until we get off." He said in a gentle tone.

"Come on, we going to be left behind. You going to like where we go first." He had his arm back over me and we hurried to catch up to the others.

As we enter the amusement park, I recognize this part of it, from iKON TV at the episode where Yunhyeong and Chanwoo went through here. I also noticed the store area to buy headbands, just like those two had done.

Alright, everything is good so far.

I observed the guys discussing over which headband would they choose. Their serious facial expressions made it look like they were making a very important decision. I found it pretty funny. They're special people, that's why.❤

Hong Joong tried on a fox ears headband, that looked perfect on him.

Seonghwa was comparing the headbands with tiger ears and one of those fox ones like Hong Joong's, then a koala one.

"The koala looks cute on you." I tell him who had his back from me, and he turned around quickly with a grin.

"You think? I don't know what to pick." He says, smiling at me.

"You make a koala look so adorable." I assured him.

"Atiny know best, so koala it is." He said decidedly, with a satisfied grin. After that, he joined Hong Joong and Mingi after they had chosen theirs.

I saw that Mingi had cat ears, and thought it was the right one for him.

"What about me? I like the tiger." San asked me, putting it on to show me.

I smiled and nodded. "You're a very cute tiger."

"I know you have a hat, but I want to get you a headband too. Which would you like?" He tells me.

How sweet of him, awwww. I scan the wide array of headband to choose from on the shelves. When I spot panda ears, I squealed happily. It's one of my favorite animals.