"Yah! I'm no girl. That's an excuse. Who here thinks that Seonghwa couldn't stop checking her out?" He consults with the other members, while I want the sofa to swallow me up.

Yeosang raised his arm, and I felt betrayed by my friend.

"Jinjja, Yeosang?" I complained.

Everybody had their hand raised, except Hong Joong.

"He's jealous that I captivated her attention later on today." San bragged, a big smirk on his face.

This little demon......damn it.

"You were just acting like a dog who smothers it's owner for him to pay attention to it." I throw back at the guy.

Some of the others laughed at my comment.

"Oh really? She seemed to enjoy me giving her attention. It can't always be you." He scoffed.

I narrowed my eyes at him, beginning to become angry, but I wouldn't give myself away.

"That's what I have to say about you. It can't always be you. All day you were on top of her. She couldn't breathe. Way too much." I   retort, a smug smile on my lips.

He rolls his eyes, staring hard at me.

"Well, I have to become the only bias she will have. So, I have to do it."

The anger was beginning to rise through me, and if I don't control myself, I think I'll hit San.

"How selfish. If she wants two, let her have two. Why do you have to be the only person she stans? Stop being so immature." I snap.

"Um, guys. I think you should calm down. This isn't a competition." Hong Joong said anxiously, trying to cool things down.

"Because as an idol, a fan should have one. The other is the wrecker but the main is only one." San stated, and I laugh once, unable to believe this kid.

"Not everyone thinks like you, San." I mutter, rubbing my forehead.

"Calm down, hyung." Yeosang murmured, stroking my hair as if I was a puppy.

"She'll have just one. You'll see." San challenged.

This was all I would say, not going to waste my time and energy on this guy.

"Once you stop believing that the world revolves around only you, then I'll say you actually grew up."

Sandra

Tuesday morning, after I dressed casually like Hong Joong told me to do, because where we were going today required, I'm set to get picked up by the staff in charge of it.

Hong Joong mentioned that I would have to prepare myself to get a little dirty. Exactly what were we doing today?

I tied my hair up, and wore only a little bit of makeup, bringing extra clothing and even shoes. I put on some low boots because I had a feeling I would need them.

After I'm taken to KQ, I don't see any of the guys. Um, where are they?

Cameras following, and nobody telling me any information, I was going to the meeting room when the members came out from there, dressed in camo pants and boots.

What the fuck? Are we going to some military camp to crawl under those difficult wire obstacle courses?

Although, that disappeared from my mind as I observed how sexy as hell they look today. Tough and sexy soldiers. Then Seonghwa appeared out from in between Mingi and Hong Joong. Resembling a HALA HALA character, with those black and white camo pants. He was so mindblowing gorgeous.