"Annyeonghaseyo." I murmured, beaming.

"Atinyyyyy." San playfully says to me, poking my arm.

I giggled and turned to look at Shiber's dad.

"Yes, San?" I reply, smirking.

"Hello." He says simply, and we both shared a light laugh.

"Sandy, how can you share two bias? It's hard." Seonghwa mentions, returning my attention to him. He had an amused expression, and at the same time it seemed like annoyance as well.

I snickered and answer, "You know something? It really is hard. But I really admire both of you. The two of you are so talented, at making Atinys scream in the audience. You both make us cry because we fangirl when you do aegyo or just something really cute. Sometimes people say: 'but there is one you favor over the other.'" What I left unsaid was, honestly Seonghwa, lately you've become the person I favor over San.

Seonghwa didn't say anything, but I tried reading him. It's as if with just his eyes speaking, they said that he wished it was him. My jealous biases.

"Then who will that be?" San questioned, his two hands in prayer form.

I chuckled and replied, "I don't want nobody to be sad."

The van had begun moving, as Seonghwa taps my shoulder.

He had a teasing expression, and I wondered what he could be thinking.

He gave him a quick grin, and then got more comfortable in my seat.

Hong Joong was behind me, so I decided to see if he knew where we're going.

"So....exactly where are we gonna go?"

He grinned teasingly. "Nope, it's a surprise. You know when we go inside."

I pouted, but didn't ask anymore questions.

The ride to wherever the filming location was going to be, was entertaining.

The guys began singing randomly, songs that they knew. From various Exo songs, girl group songs such as Russian Roulette from Red Velvet, and then I had to hold back an ecstatic shriek when one of the guys played the music from BigBang: Bang Bang Bang.

My memory never forgets how I screamed while watching Seonghwa singing and dancing to that song, when ATEEZ was figuring out what they would do in the first stage they performed for Pirate King.

The seven that had begun the song in unison with Ohhhh ohhh, did the same in this occasion.

Seonghwa started to sing just like he had in Codename.

I clapped hard and a huge grin that wouldn't disappear from my face, while I stared eagerly at him.

His seductive and passionate personality came out, as he sung while he looked straight at me---with a sexy smirk and his phone as a microphone: "Nan kkaeeona kkaman bamgwa hamkke. Da deureowa damen nugu charye. Han chi apdo bol su eomneun makjang gerilla. Yeongbaehara mokcheongi teojigee."

That mouth was doing things to me, especially when he finished his part, and his tongue slid to the side of his lips. I managed to give him an amused yet teasing grin.

Hong Joong continued with T.O.P rap lyrics, and did it just as amazing like in Codename.

Jongho sang perfectly the next part of the song, that voice doing wonders inside the van and in this Atiny heart.

Everybody sang the chorus of the song, even me although I didn't pronounce words right. I was having a blast anyways.

Seonghwa and Yunho sang together afterwards. Then San followed the next part, playfully doing it.