I hated that reminder...

"He knows. But, things are becoming complicated." Hong Joong murmured, staring at the ground while we walked slowly.

"Wow, hyung. I don't want your heart to get broken." Yeosang gave me a sad gaze.

That damn lump in my throat was returning. His cuteness doesn't help either.

I hugged him closely, whispering to him, "I'll be okay, don't worry about me. Alright?" My voice was hoarse.

I inhaled his scent from the perfume he put on this morning, not letting him go yet.

"But I don't blame you. She is really nice and has a fun personality." He commented quietly.

I chuckled, nodding into his neck.

"Yeah, she is all that." I remark.

Sandra

"Chill, boy." I was trying to make San stop trying to tickle my belly.

When I manage to stand up, he also does and attempts to capture me.

I ran from him, giggling as I try to escape his grasp.

Maybe Yunho wanted to actually save me, because he tugged me away from San's hands, so I end up in my buddy's arms.

"I'll protect you." Yunho whispered to me, holding me firmly.

"Thank you." I say breathlessly.

"Awww, but I want to hug her too!" The voice of Hong Joong came out of nowhere, and in a blur I'm engulfed into a new set of arms.

"Group hug!" Yunho exclaimed happily, and I now have him and Hong Joong holding me, along with the other guys who had me squished inside this circle of sexy guys. I love them so much, I really really do.

After we had left the Palace, we went to get something to eat. Spending hours at the Gardens made us extremely hungry.

I'm taking a bite from my pizza, delicious like which they've eaten when they were at that water park.

This Italian restaurant made one of the best pizza I have ever eaten.  I was on my second, and I probably won't be able to fit anymore. They're kind of huge, the slices.

So after I finish it off, I'm sipping soda while I watched Yeosang saying something to the hyung and my handsome bias. He hasn't really spoken practically anything since Saturday. I couldn't hold my disappointment.

Maybe that is why I enjoyed San so much. He paid a lot of attention to me, although sometimes I get shy when he throws in a compliment or something in that same line.

Yunho kept me company, though. We had been doing some playful games, just being our random selves.

But I still would glance over at where Seonghwa sat beside Yeosang, wanting to telepathically scream at him that I wanted to get some of my bias' attention.

My moping was probably too obvious, because Yunho startled me from my mental screaming.

"You miss Seonghwa?" He asked in my ear, so that the oldest wouldn't hear him.

I lowered my eyes, nodding silently.

"Just say something." He suggests.

"No, I understand why." I mumble.

He just didn't want to. I guess Saturday was uncomfortable afterwards, so he didn't want to be awkward with me.

"Why?"