"I would like to live here." He chuckles.

"Me too." I reply, looking at all the live vegetation that grows here. It's gigantic and ancient 300 year old tree, that was a sight to see.

When San rested his head against the side of mine, I almost gasped. It was unexpected, and I even got goosebumps like when Seonghwa touched me.

Speaking of, I stole a quick glance to where he was, his face unreadable.

"Only I can do this, Yunho should not." San teased me in a whisper, and I snorted involuntarily.

"Hey, Yunho is my friend too." I retort back, and San's high pitched, adorable giggle filled the air.

"Why are you so cute, why?" I murmur, grinning at him.

Whoa, those eyes...it's as if they see inside your soul. He has a strong gaze when he looks at me, I seriously can't keep looking back.

"Your eyes are beautiful, Sandy." He suddenly told me, and my heart flipped.

When he tilts my chin to look at him again, that simple yet intimate move made me want to scream like a fangirl.

He smiled softly, and I lowered my eyes, embarassed.

"You're seriously going to make Sandra faint, San." Yunho poked him on the arm, removing San's attention from me.

"I'm not doing nothing bad." San retorts stubbornly.

"Sure you not." Yunho rolls his eyes, scowling at him.

Save me, Yunho.

Seonghwa

I was seething by now, my fists scrunched tightly at my sides. The only thing left was a growl coming out of my mouth.

My breathing was harder, as I tried to control myself from getting up and throwing San inside the pond.

"Are you okay, Seonghwa? You're almost red." Yeosang noted, observing me with concern.

"I'm fine." I mutter, closing my eyes tightly.

"Let's take him for a walk. Come with us, Yeosang." Hong Joong stood up fast, and helped him up.

"Get up." He ordered gently, and I do so with reluctance.

"Where are you going?" Mingi calls out to us.

"We'll be back, I want to see something. Stay here. We won't be long." Hong Joong reassures him, and almost yanks my arm off, my fists now slightly sore from the force that I had them scrunched.

When we're a considerate distance away from the others, that they wouldn't be able to overhear anything we say, Hong Joong speaks up.

"You have to get a hold of yourself, Seonghwa. Just remember that we're her idols. Yes, he's her bias, but...it's not good for you to be so angry."

I laughed sarcastically. "He's doing it on purpose."

"Why do you think that, hyung?" Yeosang asks me.

He doesn't know the problem, but by now, he'll definitely understand everything.

"Are you jealous of San?" He continued to question.

I exhale quietly, and think of a way to explain all this confusion that I also feel.

"The problem here is that...I think I like her, and way too much. Even if I know I shouldn't." I confessed, beginning to feel exhausted and not from the walk over here.

Yeosang's beautiful eyes became two orbs, his mouth opening wide.

"Jinjja? Oh no, that could be really bad for you. She has to go after we are done with the show."