"When did you hear her? Where was I?" I twist over the seat to look at Jongho in the second row.

"When you had gone out for a second to the restroom."

"Why is it that when I'm out, everything occurs? When I go to find water for Sandra, San is giving her a sexy dance!" I say exasperatedly.

The maknae laughed loudly at that.

"Hyung, but everybody knows which dance she liked better." He murmurs.

"By just looking at her, it's obvious that she was going crazy over Seonghwa's." Mingi snickered.

I blushed, smiling big. He had a point there. Sandra was practically drooling afterwards. Take that, Choi San.

"Yeaaaaah. We all saw how she couldn't even speak when you finished!" Wooyoung exclaimed, and a big grin appearing.

"She's coming now." Mingi pointed out the window.

I glanced in that direction, and saw a pretty girl in a cute orange sundress worn with a cropped white jean jacket and white Vans. Those legs were displayed perfectly.

I had to obligate myself to stop staring at them as she came closer to the car.

She was all smiles while she spoke to Yunho, also grinning over at something San said. Deep inside, jealousy rumbled.

Sandra's light laughter to whatever Yunho told her when he opened the door and let her get in the car, it was a delightful sound to hear.

As she got in carefully, Yeosang ceding his seat to allow her to sit, she greeted enthusiastically all of us, "Hi, guys! It's great to see you again. I didn't think you would invite me to hang out today. It was a nice surprise."

"It's our pleasure, to have more time to know our Atiny." Hong Joong replied with a smile.

"You look very pretty today, Sandra." Jongho complimented so politely, that even I couldn't hold my lips from curving up.

"Aw, gamsamnida Jongho." She giggled bashfully.

I turned halfway so I could look at Sandra for a moment.

"Hi, Sandra." I greet quietly, and she waved quickly.

"Hi, Seonghwa." She responded back, grinning sweetly at me.

I give her a smile in return and then sit normally.

Hong Joong made sure everybody had seatbelts back on, like a responsible father, and then put the car in drive.

"So, where exactly are we going?" Sandra asks.

"Do you know what the Secret Gardens are?" Hong Joong replied.

A cute gasp by our Atiny told us that she definitely knew. I was very impressed by how well she's researched the different locations of Seoul and most probably of other cities.

"Yeah! We're really going there?! It's so beautiful in the palace that they are inside. Changdeokgung Palace." She said happily.

A foreign girl that can actually pronounce such a long korean name, that's pretty hot.

"Very good, Sandy. You done your research. We going to Juhamnu Pavilion. In Spring it is beautiful there." Hong Joong mentions.

"Awesome. I'm excited to go finally." Sandra chirped.

"You going to love it." Yunho promised her.

"I know I will. Especially with ATEEZ. No better way."

I grinned, while I looked at the sidewalks outside.

"You right. We make it special for you." San murmured, while I roll my eyes like an immature teenager.

"I believe you." Sandra replies, and that sound in her tone, like she was lost in his beauty or something, I detested it completely.

"Sandy, I'm here too. Pay attention to me." Yunho whined, making her giggle again.

"After I say something to Yeosang." She said, and I was curious.

"Mwo?" Yeosang seemed taken by surprise.

"You're beautiful." She giggles softly, and I was so sure he was blushing.

"Thank you, Sandy." He thanked her with a quiet laugh. Our precious angel can be quiet sometimes but he's a real sweetheart.

"You should pair up today, so Yeosang can be more comfortable with you." Yunho suggested, and I swear he read my mind.

Anybody but her bias San, to be honest. I see his possible intentions.

"That's a really good idea. Would you like that, Yeosang?" Sandra asks him.

"Yes. It good." He murmurs.

"Perfect." Sandra sounded happy to spend some time with him.

"But I want to be in the group too." Yunho added, and we all laugh.

"I don't mind at all." Sandra also laughed.

What would today bring along?