I glared at him for a second and shook my head. "Aish, Hong Joong. Jinjja?"

He snickered mischievously.

"Only lip tint. Alright. I'll use one of my favorites." I sigh, going through my stuff where I keep the makeup and grab the item.

When I'm applying it carefully, I noticed Hong Joong staring with a big smirk on his face.

"What are you looking at now?!" I whined.

He giggled, shaking his head. "Nothing."

I rolled my eyes and go back to distributing gently over my top lip.

While I continue, I grumble to him, "You can be pretty annoying, man."

He laughed, sitting on my bed for a moment.

When I'm satisfied with how the look turned out, I was about to place it back inside where I put my makeup. But then I changed my mind and slipped it in my side bag I was going to use.
Hong Joong was watching me the entire time.

"In case I have to retouch it up." I murmur, not giving him eye contact. He can see right through me, like an X-ray.

Once everyone is finished getting dressed and some applying makeup, we left the house to go pick up Sandra. Hong Joong drove, while I took shotgun.

"I wonder what she will wear today? I liked how she was dressed when we met her." I heard San mentioning behind me in the first row of the carseats.

I scowled, attempting to keep my temper at bay.

The others commented with agreement, and I was already sulking over here.

Hong Joong glanced over, sympathetically gazing at me.

I shook my head as a response, and an I-can't-believe-this-shit face on.

In the exact moment that Hong Joong got to the hotel Sandra is staying in, San and Yunho literally pounced out of the car to be the ones who would pick her up.

I stared in disbelief at San, but remember that he is the other bias. But I am so sure that even if she weren't, he would have gone out anyways.

"Somebody is pretty eager to go see Sandra." I mutter, seeing the figures of two members disappear inside the front door.

"Yunho really hit it off with Sandra. He sees her like the perfect best friend. I have to say he's the one who is a perfect BFF, too. They really match together." Wooyoung said from the second row, laughing.

"San hit it off too." I reply without a hint of emotion. Even if I was just making a shield to cover myself.

I also remembered how much San talked about Sandra yesterday when we went home. About 90% of how hot and pretty she is.

You can imagine how I was.

His eyes were sparkling like Sandra's yesterday, and I was internally freaking out.

"He's her bias. So of course she would." Wooyoung reminded me.

"But Sandra is more than just physical looks. She was sweet, funny, genuine, and interesting." I argued, unable to accept that the guys only focus and stay on her physical attributes.

Of course she's beautiful, but exterior isn't everything.

"Yeah, that's true." Mingi agreed.

"San only checking her out, typical male." Hong Joong muttered.

"I liked that she sings too. Even if she doesn't know how to pronounce, she enjoys singing our songs or from other groups. Ask her to do Stay Here from Gaho. It isn't perfect, but she has a sweet voice." Jongho mentioned.