Seonghwa❤: I know, I trust you😊

Jeez, when your bias says that he trusts you, it melts me to the core.

SandiiAtiny: Good😃

Seonghwa❤: Could we hang out tomorrow?

I gasped deeply, my eyes widening. But he probably means the whole group anyways.

SandiiAtiny: with the group?

Seonghwa❤: Nope. You and me, I could show you the park where Han River is. It's really pretty there.

This has to be a dream. Did my bias just say just the two of us and go to Han River, a pretty, romantic place?

My stomach did a big flip and my heart jumped when I reread the message.

Of course I will accept, hell yeah.

SandiiAtiny: You have permission? I would like to see Han River, I've always wanted to go there.

My heart racing while I waited for the message to be seen, and got butterflies when he answered back.

Seonghwa❤: only Hong Joong knows, so the others don't get jelous 😂 Then I feel good to show you a place you really wanted to go😊 Text me your room # tommorow, I pick you up at 10, so you can sleep well😂

SandiiAtiny: Interesting 🤔 lol and it's my bias taking me, so this will be so fun. Okay, I'll send you the info tommorow. Thanks for being considerate haha.

Seonghwa❤: Great! Then sweet dreams, my pretty Atiny❤ I see you tomorrow😊

Oh my God, he just sent me a heart emoji and said his pretty Atiny. He really needs to stop 😭.

Since it's easier to say daring things through text than in person, I decide to do that.

SandiiAtiny: Sweet dreams, beautiful Prince Seonghwa 😊

I giggled at the emoji he sent afterwards:

Seonghwa❤: 🙈❤

I got him him shy, oh my hearteu!

I quickly shut down my computer, put my cell phone to charge for the night and went to sleep so tommorow can come more quickly.

◇~◇

Seonghwa

I am so psyched that Sandra said yes to my invitation to go to Han River! Well, I was pretty sure that she wouldn't decline on my offer.
But still, I am very excited to hang out just me with her.

The guys can't find out, especially San. He'd get very jealous, and I would not hear the end of his angry complaints of hogging her all to myself.

I feel a bit guilty that I lied to the members, saying I was going out for a few hours, to 'clear my mind'. But, what else could I do? Only Hong Joong will know, since I trust him and because at least our leader should be aware of where I am, for safety reasons.

I was trying to look not too noticeable in what I would wear, but also wanted to dress well so she'd be captivated.

So since it's springtime, and today it wouldn't be too cold, I decided on a thin white cotton long sleeved buttoned shirt that I would leave opened, and a black namebrand t-shirt underneath. Regular stained blue jeans, and Vans to be comfortable.