𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

Start from the beginning

don't worry so much. they're probably really busy right now, but they'll come eventually. the male thought to himself, leaning back onto his arms after setting down his carton of milk.

a canvas of stars were already adorning the city sky, causing some people to look up at the mysterious beauty the universe had to offer them. it was one of those nights in where the sky was clear, not a cloud in sight; leaving vast amounts of space for stars to shine their brightest. jaemin looked up as well, wondering what constellations he could possibly name with his very limited knowledge on astrology.

the meteor shower was scheduled to start at around twelve or so, and it's only around eleven fifteen. though the sight from above was quite calming, that didn't stop jaemin in wondering where in the world were his boyfriends?

-🌙-

people had started to leave as it seems the meteor shower wasn't going to show. one o'clock was displayed on the screen of his phone when he went to check the time. the fiftieth sigh left his lips that night.

renjun and jeno still haven't shown and jaemin was started to get wary. did something happen? none of them had texted him at all; his massages were wiped clean. no one had texted him ever since six pm, and everything's just not adding up in his head. he'd even texted them, but the damn 'delivered' stamp stayed tauntingly under the plethora of texts he'd typed out.

jaemin felt his stomach churn in an uncomfortable nervousness, absolutely bewildered by his boyfriends' absence. they were supposed to be here by now, but they weren't. there was barely a soul left by one in the morning, maybe the occasional couple who thought it was a good idea to do the devil's tango behind a tree or so, but either than that, no one.

did they forget? he asked himself, but remembered them talking about it in the morning when they went out on a mini date.

work was something all of them had, but they should be done by now. what was happening? jaemin didn't know.

all he knew what that he's been lying and sitting on the picnic blanket for hours now. maybe he should go to the 24 hour convenient store not too far away from where he set up for some food. he hasn't eaten since ten, and that was when he was bored out of his mind.

yeah, that seems like a good idea.

-🌙-

"renjunnieee, we've been trying to find that old rickety cassette player for hours! jaemin's probably thinking we had abandoned him or something!"

"hold on! i know it's here somewhere and i swear i only need two more seconds."

"that's what you said for the last sixty times!"

"aHA!" renjun held up his personally customized cassette player, a victorious grin on his lips. "i told you it would only take two seconds."

"mhm, it was totally not two decades." jeno rolled his eyes so hard, renjun thought his eyes were going to permanently stay at the back of his head.

"okay okay! i just wanted it to be cute or whatever, but i guess my efforts shall go in vain." renjun had a small frown on his face, still hugging the small cassette player against his chest.

"no it won't renjun. now stop moping around an let's go jaemin's—" jeno reaches over to renjun's bedside table to fetch his phone and his eyes widened upon the load of texts from said male. "jaemin's worried, let's go now."