𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

-

time had passed into the night and students were already leaving one by one. and as much as jaemin wanted to, he felt bad for not helping out. so, there he was, at ten o'clock at night trying to make sure the costumes were all returned and in neat condition.

donghyuck stayed behind as well, but was helping out on stage with a few others that were still there. and by 'helping out' he means, helping out jeno and renjun with their plan.

a proper confession.

"i sometimes think that jaemin's as dense as mark, but maybe that's taking it too far." donghyuck commented, whilst moving some set pieces to the side.

"no, i've seen it and i wanted to smack some sense into him too." rae replied as she helped the latter move the set piece.

the female had came to watch the musical that night as well, and stayed afterwards to congratulate jaemin but ended up getting wrapped up in this operation norenmin.

which she didn't mind because she got to meet a fellow intellectual named lee donghyuck.

he explained the whole plan to rae, and even though it was a bit cliche, she found it cute. she can just imagine the look on jaemin's face; priceless probably.

"can you go check on jaemin please? and if he's about to leave, stall him until i text you okay?" donghyuck instructed carefully.

rae responded with a confident nod, before saluting to the male then running off to the dressing rooms.

to her luck, jaemin was still in the room tidying up.

"need some help?" she piped up, causing jaemin to slightly jump.

"jesus rae, there's a reason people knock before entering a room." the elder scolded, nodding rae over to help him.

"my bad." she chuckled sheepishly, making her way to where jaemin was then proceeding to help him in checking for any damage to the costumes.

whilst helping the elder male, she couldn't help but look over every few seconds. rae honestly seemed more excited about this whole confession thing than anyone on the team.

and since her glances were anything but discreet, jaemin caught on quickly, "what are you looking at?"

"h-huh? nothing! nothing at all!" rae denied, looking anywhere but jaemin.