𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

-

"hyuck! i need some of your gayness to get rid of some of this straightness i just experienced."

"what do you want me to do? kiss you?" the elder joked.

"i thought your lips were reserved for canadian boy."

"they are."

it was after all of their shows and everyone was once again, exhausted out of their minds. jaemin and donghyuck decided to walk home together that day, since donghyuck said he had a lot to tell jaemin.

you see, donghyuck had accidentally walked in on jeno and renjun making out in the restroom while he was on break. of course, he rushed out before they could have time to see him. that also led him into bumping into mark, his crush.

at that point, the boy thought that that day couldn't get any better. he instantly did the most stupidest thing he could've done in this oh so normal situation. which was as he bumped into the male, he stumbled back a bit before shooting finger guns at mark then proceeded to wink at the male, walking off like nothing happened afterwards.

now that he had time to process everything that he did, he'd do anything to bury himself in a ditch.

when he retold his tale, jaemin bursted out in a roaring fit of laughter.

"it's not fucking funny okay! he's gonna think i'm a total nut job now!"

"i'm pretty sure he already thinks that, because you don't conceal your stares at all hyuck." the pink haired male exclaimed in the midst of his laughing fit.

"listen here pretty boy, it's not like jeno and renjun don't notice your stares too!" donghyuck argues back.

"at least i didn't pull some stupid finger gun shit on them. and thanks for calling me pretty, sweetheart."

"there is going to be a day where i will burn your whole plushie collection right in front of your eyes." he threatened, poking the latter's shoulder.

"you wouldn't!"

"oh just watch me."

after a while of even more fun bantering from the two friends, they made it to jaemin's humble abode. the two already had plans of watching 'christopher robins' then binge watch some vines afterwards.

"my aunt shouldn't be coming home tonight, so we can be as loud as we want."

"jeez, you sound like we're gonna do the deed. gross." donghyuck's face scrunched up in disgust and jaemin mirrored his expression.

"that's fucking gay."

"yeah, and we're both straight." rolling his eyes, donghyuck went onto jaemin's laptop and went into netflix, finding the movie they wanted to watch.

jaemin plopped down next to the male with a fresh bowl of popcorn in hand, already munching on some of it. the latter next to him started the movie then followed jaemin, grabbing a handful of popcorn himself.

"y'know, i kinda adore these movie couples. they seem so cute, i wish me, jeno, and renjun could be like that." jaemin commented, staring enviously at the on screen couple.

"so you wish for your relationship to be two-d basically."

"what?"

"i mean, most couples of screen are made to make you believe that every relationship his all sunshine and rainbows. but they only show you the good side of things and they never go that deep. well...some do, most don't."

"when were you assigned as cupid?"

"shut up, i've actually been in a relationship unlike your forever alone ass." donghyuck retorted, elbow jabbing the other's side.

"ow! you son of a--oh you're gonna get it!" jaemin got ahold of a pillow next to him and slammed it into donghyuck's face.

"bitch! two can play at this game." donghyuck also grabbed a pillow next to him and attempted to throw it at the younger, but he missed since jaemin ducked out of the way.

the duo engaged in a full out pillow fight. pillows were flying across jaemin's room and loud insults were coming out of both parties. they were so busy trying to fling pillows at each other, they didn't notice jaemin's aunt entering the house.

the woman's small business trip was moved to the next day, so she was sent home that night. once she stepped foot into the house, she could already hear loud shouting in the direction of her nephew's room.

her face scrunched up in annoyance.

"who the hell gave him permission to bring someone over?" she muttered, clearly irritated.

the female was never fond of the boy. the only reason she took him in was because his mother gave her money monthly to take care of him. of course, she didn't use the money to take care of jaemin, it was for herself.

his aunt marched over to the boy's room, slamming the door open, not caring if she was intruding on anything private. and the sight she saw, made her blood boil.

the position that donghyuck and jaemin were in would definitely make anyone who saw them, think of the situation in the wrong way. both boys snapped their heads to the door and the steaming lady standing in the doorway.

"i-it's not what it looks like--"

"you disgusting pig." her tone stroke fear into jaemin.

he scrambled off of donghyuck and made eye contact with the male. one message was clear, and jaemin's eyes definitely exuded fear. "you need to go hyuck. i-i'll see you t-tomorrow."

donghyuck looked at jaemin concern and bewilderment. he'd never seen jaemin so scared in his whole entire life. this wasn't any acting of sorts, it was pure raw emotion. so much to the point in where he himself felt scared for his best friend.

this was the one moment donghyuck felt as if he was literally no help to someone he cared about. he was helpless.

"please, just go. i'll be fine." jaemin's voice became desperate, eyes pleading for the male to leave.

donghyuck didn't need to see what was going to happen next.

jaemin's aunt stared daggers at both boys. oh, her nephew was going to get it.

reluctantly, donghyuck slipped off of jaemin's bed and left the na household. and that was one decision he would regret for the rest of his life.

-🍑-

i've been playing identity v a lot lately, and shiii, i'm determined to get the axe boy