1 | Peter Joins ShugaClub.com

Peter didn't know what he was doing.

Well, he did but, somehow, also didn't. Joining a website for the sugar folks, if they were even called that, seemed so out of character. He was an "innocent young boy" as far as he could tell. He assumed the sugar mommies would be into that. Those were the kinds of people they were looking for, right? He didn't know.

Gosh, there were so many things he wasn't sure about.

For instance, his username. Peter's fingers twitched anxiously as he conjured one up off the top of his head. He hesitantly typed in a username.

YoungP

Wait, no. That one didn't sit right with him at all. Maybe he should have a better representation of himself than his age range and first name initial.

SpidermanFan1

Nope. Taken. He sighed and ran a hand down the side of his face.

SpideyB

Surprisingly not taken. It was simple enough to remember and got across one of his interests. Nice.

Maybe his username would be a nice conversation starter? Peter shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Talking to old ladies besides his Aunt May and teachers at school wasn't really his niche. It never interested him; especially since he heard they'd probably expect... things from him.

Peter couldn't let his nerves get to him, though. He wasn't doing this to experiment into the world of sugar mamas and sugar babies; he was doing this to help out his family. He knew full well their financial situation wasn't the best. Uncle Ben turned down his offers to aid by getting a job. Peter appreciated that his uncle wanted him to enjoy the rest his youth, but he didn't want to sit by and watch the man who raised him struggle to make ends meet.

So he chose to become a sugar baby. Or, rather, Ned had suggested him to do so. His friend knew a thing or two about the lifestyle, for whatever reason. Peter didn't pry. He didn't want to know.

He finished up his registration to the famed ShugaClub website. Peter leaned back, feeling a small wave of pride for making it this far. Now time to find himself a sugar mommy. Peter gulped and scrolled through a list potential of 'mommies' "open" for a baby.

Oh boy.

At least there was a filter. This meant he could find himself a relatively young partner. His eyes glazed over the filtration options. He frowned upon seeing their terrible system. The age filter gave him the options of 20s-30s, 40s-50s, 60s-70s, and so on. Why didn't they just separate each of the decade groups instead of jamming two together?

With an exasperated sigh, he clicked 20s-30s.

Peter began to doubt there were actually any younger girls on the site. What would a young adult even be doing looking for a sugar baby? If the stereotypes held true, and they usually always had some truth to them, a girl that young would be out living her best life. She would be spending money primarily on herself.

Alright. At least the age gap wouldn't be too crazy. Finding someone in their 30s wouldn't be so bad, right? He'd just have to be adamant that he didn't want to participate in any... explicit activities. Peter couldn't find a filter for that. He mentally cursed. How was this site so famous in the community when their filters sucked this bad? Did everyone just settle for this crap? Looks like he'd have to be extremely adamant— like opening up conversations with "I want a PG sugar mommy/sugar baby relationship" and spamming-it-until-they-agreed kind of adamant.

But all he could see so far on his scroll through the site were seductive words that made him lose his eye virginity. He probably deserved that. It was something he shouldn't be doing, after all. He was 17 and the website called for users to at least be 18 before joining. It was only a slight lie, seeing as how he would be 18 in a few months. Peter couldn't wait that long, though. He wanted to start helping right now.

Well, maybe not right now.

Peter got up to fetch a snack and stretch. He had to make sure he'd be comfortable. The teen had a feeling he'd be scrolling for the right mama for a while.

•••

Armed with a slice of cherry pie, Peter relaxed himself into his computer chair and began his search. He made a point of not only reading descriptions, but usernames too. The names they picked gave him a good idea of what to expect.

nerdyMama (20s-30s):
Just a young shuga mama looking for her shuga baby.

Peter hovered over her name. Nerdy? What kind of nerdy? Would she be into comics too? Perhaps she was a science or math nerd? Who cares? She had a nice name, didn't say anything risque, and wasn't too old. Seemed perfect enough for Peter. He took in a breath to prepare himself for this road. Once he started traveling, he wasn't sure how easy it'd be to turn back.

SpideyB: Hey

That truly had to be the lamest way to start off the relationship. Who would be tempted to respond to a simple 'hey'?

SpideyB: So, have you found
a sugar baby yet?

Author's Note
Hewo, readers! Hoping the first chapter was noice. Don't hesitate to leave your thoughts <3 Vote and share if you'd like. I'm wishing you all a lovely week. Goodbye!