𝒗𝒊𝒊

the boy was sitting on his knees in front of me, with the longing look of need and want spread across his face. my place on the sofa remained the same, comfortable and relaxed. he was sitting on the balls of his bared feet boring deeply with his black irises into my eyes, close to my soul, waiting for me to say something.

but i wouldn't though, i had a cigarette pulled out and alright lit to exhale by the time he was sitting on his knees rubbing on my thighs. i looked down at him, brows raised while looking back at him waiting on the answer to my question for him to be said.

when i responded to him with a question, he looked a bit alarmed. which the question wasn't even one to dwell over like he done, he even had that dramatic effect like jahseh did. it was either a simple 'yes' or a simple 'no', no need to back away from me and sit down in front of me like you're about to bow to me, unless you were bowing to suck this dick then maybe.

i didn't mind too much though, actually not at all when he began rubbing and kneading his boney fingers at my thighs. stopping to try and rub off jahseh's cum here and there, but never succeeding. the boy seemed to show a lot of interest having contact with me, to have that intimate kind of touch, so by the amount of shocks that it had sent through me at this point didn't phase me like it did when i was outside. but that was the only thing i could feel, so if i wasn't watching him rubbing closer and closer to my clothed dick then i wouldn't have known unless i acknowledge the tingles it sent through my spine.

you know, i really just want to know if he thought i was cute man. it shouldn't be this difficult to get into someone's pants, spirit or not.

"maybe," the boy finally replied, my eyes traveled away from the black irises to see him biting down on his lip. he tilted his head looking down in my lap, i could feel my dick began to wake up and rise from it's spot, loving the attention he was showing it, just by recognizing it was there. i looked down in my lap, watching my pride and joy straining against the confinement of my cum covered dark jeans and american eagle boxers. the boy noticeably squeezed my upper thigh, i cracked a smile.

he thought i wouldn't notice from watching what was going on with my body too closely, to see what was going on with him from his position on the knees. the thick thighs were rubbing and squeezing tightly on whatever he was sporting around underneath his shorts. i leaned forward, catching his eye, he was clearly beginning to sweat with the way he was acting. once again, i wasn't going to have to do anything but enjoy my new favorite show. wish it was on netflix.

"get on the bed," i whispered intensively flicking an ash off the still lengthy bud, the mouth that held pink thigh lips around it fell open as his eyes glossed over in front of my eyes. he looked about ready to unfold from squeezing my thick thigh, damn i didn't know they were that appealing, but hey i'm not complaining.

i stood up, grabbing the hand that was on my thigh and helped the shaken up boy from the floor by at the edge of my feet. he latched onto my form, obeying every move i took with my hand wrapped around his thin wrist and the other away from us with a cigarette occupying it, as i walked him to the humongous mattress setting in the middle of the room, the one i knew would come in handy someday which happens to be now rather than later. my tongue subconsciously flickered out, running over the somewhat dried layer of my lip, as i gave him a small push of the back and opened the front curtain to the bed for him while pointing a finger for him to get in.

"baby," whimpering, he crawled himself in there past me, swaying his hips around, and sat in the middle on him knees. i ignored the needy calling of a pet name, grabbing the left side of the opened curtain and tied it back against the left beanpole to the canopy with the curtain tie, then repeating the same to the right side. he waited oh so patiently for me to do something, and i took my damn time. stepping away from the bed, i scanned the scene beginning with how the top of the curtains dipped beautifully to the inside, looking like a theater just for me.