The Game

"Jesus fucking Christ what happened here?!" I exclaim louder than I should have. Their room was absolutely trashed. 'God, we've only been here for a few hours.'
     "Roger and I had an argument and...well yeah." Freddie explains, falling on the clothes-covered bed and taking a gulp of his whisky.
     "And a bit of...what d'you call it..." John hesitates and points at Roger who just shrugs. "Oh, unpacking. Thanks Rog."
     "Since you wasted us Mr. Mercury, what're you gonna do now?" I chuckle laying down on the bed next to him. He turns to face me as Brian stumbles on over to the other bed.
     "We're gonna play adult version of Truth or Dare." He replies, sitting up and taking another chug of the bottle. "Gather around children. Time for a little bit of truths and dares." He says dramatically as everyone faces him in a, somewhat, circle.
     "Who's going first?" John mumbles, propping himself on the bed.
     "I'll go. John, truth or dare?" Freddie asks, leaning in close with his eyes wide.
     "Truth."
     "Hmmm, would you rather fuck Izzy or me?" He asks making everyone go crazy at the question.
     "Oh John, you're fucked now!" Roger laughs, covering his mouth and rocking back and fourth like a child.
     "Giving the terms of my sexuality... Izzy." He chuckles making Freddie's mouth drop open in shock.
     "What's wrong with me?" He laughs, jokingly glaring at me.
     "Nothing. Nothing at all." John chuckles, his cheeks growing red with embarrassment. "Alright my turn. Brian, truth or dare?"
     "Erm...dare."
     "Interesting." Freddie grins, turning to John who was thinking of a good dare.
     "Okay, I dare you to call the front desk and ask them if they want an autograph." He chuckles allowing us all to grow mad again.
     "Ugh! Fine, I'll do it." He groans crawling over to the phone on the nightstand and dialing the lobby. We gather around him as the phone rings.
Hello? How can I help you?
     "Yes hello. Um, wait what do I ask again?" He mumbles making me burst out in giggles.
     "Autograph, you nut." Roger replies, giggling like a girl right next to me.
     "Oh right, uh, can I have an auto...oh wait, do you want an autograph?" He slurs allowing Freddie to laugh so hard, he dropped the opened bottle of whisky on the carpet.
     "Oh shit." He whispers, bending down to pick it up only to fall over while the drink stained the rug.
Um, who is this?
     "Queen, darling. Your royal highness." We were all laughing so hard now, we were wheezing.
Hmmm, no thank you. Good day sir.
     He sets the phone back down on its cradle before shrugging at the rest of us who were lying on the ground laughing. "Ah, That was great." I cackle, holding my stomach as I lie on the floor next to Roger who was also laughing.
     "Alright then, Freddie, truth or dare?" He asks, pointing to the clumsy singer.
     "Dare darling. I'm not a scaredy-cat." He replies making Roger and I burst out laughing again.
     "Then call Mary and tell her you love her." He says making everyone 'ooooo' in suspense. Freddie's face seems to brighten instead of darken before going over to the phone and dialing Mary's number that we haven't called in years.
     "It's ringing." He whispers as we all gather around him. After a few seconds, his eyes widen as someone answers the phone.
Hello?
     "Mary darling!" Freddie cheers making us cover our mouths from our loud laughter.
Freddie? What...why are you calling me?
     "Oh Mary, because I love you my dear." He replies while Roger and I cried on the floor.
     "I...can't...breathe." I whisper in laughter at Roger who was also wheezing.
     "Aww, don't cry beautiful." He whispers, wiping a falling tear of joy.
Freddie, are...are you drunk?
     "Well, good bye love. Never forget your royal highness." He says before ending the call and laughing with us. "Oh god, okay Roger, truth or dare?"
     "Dare!" He yells, standing straight up only to fall back down again.
     "Jesus Christ, I dare you to spin the bottle and give the person a tongue kiss." He says, chugging the last of the alcohol and handing it to him.
     "God damn it...fine." He groans, grasping the empty bottle and placing it in the middle of the floor. Twisting his wrist, he spins the bottle allowing it to pass everyone a few times before beginning to slow down.
     With every spin past me, I grow more anxious yet excited at the same time because come on...I'm high.
     Finally, it came nearer and nearer to me before finally landing with the opening pointing directly to me. Freddie bursts out laughing at the result while Roger looked at me seductively.
     "Oh right, may I Brian? I mean, it was a dare." He asks the shit faced guitarist who wasn't even in reality.
     "Are you joking? Do it!" He dares, allowing Roger to grow even more excited as they begin to chant 'do it.' I shake my head at my husband before looking at Roger who was licking and biting his lips in excitement.
     "You may kiss the bride." He whispers before crashing his lips onto mine and using one hand to hold the back of my head. The cheering continued only in slow motion. He finally gave in, and slid his tongue into my mouth. 'Oh lord, why did this feel right?'
     I, of course, kissed him back in order to continue the cheers and finish the dare. After what felt like hours, he breaks away and smiles mischievously at my now bright pink lips.
     "Izzy, truth or dare?" He asks, allowing me to grow suddenly brainless and unable to think.
"Uh...dare." I mumble, smiling and cracking a few random laughs here and there.
"Bold choice darling, bold choice." Freddie slurs, opening another bottle of whisky while John was lighting himself another cigarette.
"He's right. I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with me." He declares, standing up and grabbing onto the bed post for support.
"Boring! See you in 7 minutes everyone!" I announce, standing up as well and making my way over to the closet while the blonde followed closely behind. Looking at the alarm clock reading 11:28, I did the math resulting in the two of us having to get out at 11:35. 'Don't know how I added that up so fast.'
We cramped into the closet before shutting it and creating a dark space for the two of us. It was a small closet and I mean small. To put it in perspective, my chest was only a centimeter away from touching his.
"So..."
"Can I kiss you?"
'Damn it, here we go again.'

Don't forget to vote and comment :)